Occult Vibrations shirts

ShawnPorter

Not that the squidpants design wasn't STELLAR, but my buddy Jacob Des drew up a much nicer shirt design for the OV blog, and the shirts are finally in.

OccultVibrations | All Products | Online Store Powered by Storenvy

I'm picking the shirts up tomorrow, but they're in stock on the store above.

oh, and if you use the code lastsparrow you get 20% off (which is free shipping in the US)

I'd like to say that the money is going to go to help archive tattoo history, but it's probably going to be used to make more shirts, creating an infinite loop.

The shirts look great Shawn. Have a great time in Richmond. I know that you love good food so if you get a chance go to Mamma Zu's. I have not lived in Richmond since 1996, but I hear that it is still the best Italian food around. The wait is generally long, but if you are looking to get away from the convention for a bit then I think it would be worth a try. The same people own another restaurant Edo Squid that is also very impressive.

Thanks a lot Iwar- I really appreciate it.

I'm trying to decide if I'm going to retire each image after one print run; I really like the idea of limited shirts, and since I'm not out to make a profit (we're a few sales away from breaking even!) I think I want to reinvest all the shirt income into more shirts. The hardest part is getting the artwork, but I think Jacob Des did a great job. I figure one shirt a quarter will be good, artwork depending.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest lukemuller
Thanks Luke. In theory they're made to promote the website, but I never put the website name on them, so it just sort of is what it is. In this case a creepy Abeturkeyrose.

hahahaha! i fuckin love creepy stuff!

• 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Hi all, I am new in this industry and i would like to know if there is any platform only for professionals to find guest spots, long term work etc... even for tattoo owners studios to publish job offers for artists. I would like to fins a platform like Linkedin but only for tattoos professionals. HOnestly i do not like to use instagram or facebook for professional stuff and for example tattoodo is more to find clients not offers to work in studios or offers jobs if i am a owner.   Said that i really appreciate you support on it.   Thanks in advance and apologies if i make a mistake on where to posrt my concern   Best, John
    • I was prepared for my knee ditch to be a tough spot to heal. I was not prepared for it to get INFECTED! Ugh. Fortunately, I sought medical care as soon as something seemed amiss: abnormal redness around the tattoo about a week out from getting it done, and the worst tattoo itchiness I’ve ever experienced (I actually thought I’d gotten a mosquito bite ON the fresh tattoo at first.) I’ve been on antibiotics for a few days and it hasn’t drastically improved, but the itchiness has subsided and at least it doesn’t appear to be getting worse. And the tattoo still seems to be healing normally. Not sure where I went awry with this healing as I babied this tattoo more than any of my others. I only washed twice a day instead of three, but I also wasn’t leaving the house at all and had it exposed to air almost constantly. *shrug* I emailed my artist and the shop just to give them a heads up, which I felt kind of weird about but they should know, right? I don’t actually think I picked this up at the shop, but couldn’t hurt for them to give everything a nice once over with disinfectant, yeah? Anyway, this first picture is some mild redness, the second is the worsening redness one day later that prompted me to go to urgent care. The second is a couple days later. Looks about the same currently…really hoping to see more significant improvement soon.  
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Topics

• Blog Entries