Occult Vibrations shirts

ShawnPorter

Not that the squidpants design wasn't STELLAR, but my buddy Jacob Des drew up a much nicer shirt design for the OV blog, and the shirts are finally in.

OccultVibrations | All Products | Online Store Powered by Storenvy

I'm picking the shirts up tomorrow, but they're in stock on the store above.

oh, and if you use the code lastsparrow you get 20% off (which is free shipping in the US)

I'd like to say that the money is going to go to help archive tattoo history, but it's probably going to be used to make more shirts, creating an infinite loop.

The shirts look great Shawn. Have a great time in Richmond. I know that you love good food so if you get a chance go to Mamma Zu's. I have not lived in Richmond since 1996, but I hear that it is still the best Italian food around. The wait is generally long, but if you are looking to get away from the convention for a bit then I think it would be worth a try. The same people own another restaurant Edo Squid that is also very impressive.

Thanks a lot Iwar- I really appreciate it.

I'm trying to decide if I'm going to retire each image after one print run; I really like the idea of limited shirts, and since I'm not out to make a profit (we're a few sales away from breaking even!) I think I want to reinvest all the shirt income into more shirts. The hardest part is getting the artwork, but I think Jacob Des did a great job. I figure one shirt a quarter will be good, artwork depending.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest lukemuller
Thanks Luke. In theory they're made to promote the website, but I never put the website name on them, so it just sort of is what it is. In this case a creepy Abeturkeyrose.

hahahaha! i fuckin love creepy stuff!

• 3 weeks later...