Walking Dead

dari

i liked the finale

wtf though a masked person with armless walkers on a leash lol crazy. The figure looked like a woman

oh looked like a prison or compound at close of episode

score one for the whiteboy!

Dude, that was awesome!!!! Next season will be "off the chain" (not sure if I can pull that OTC quote)

(:

also I was not aware that everyone who died turned into a walker, I originally thought you had to be bitten. Guess I missed that somewhere

Spoiler

The disease has gone airborne. That's what the dude at the CDC whispered in Ricks ear at the end of Season 1.

• 7 months later...
I think I'm done with this show. It's pretty flat and boring and slow and, let's be honest, not very smart. Other shows that have been accused of moving at a glacial pace have usually done so because of all the different plot lines or because it encompassed so much and usually built to a head. Not this one! There's one plot, one group, one issue and it feels like the writers have no idea what they're doing. Nobody's making choices –– just like the characters in the show!

Oh man, Rick's the leader, or is he?! What's Shane gonna do next?! Oh, look, they're arguing! But is Rick the leader? And how will will Rick lead? And has Shane affected Rick's leadership –– or his marriage! Oh man, they're gonna fight again! (Oh look, a zombie.)

I'm into it less and less each episode.

I am with you on all of this. I have tried to watch this show. I struggled through the first season and about three shows into the second season because so many people I know like it. It is terrible. The very first rule of storytelling is don't say it do it, and this show does not do it. These people stand around talking to each other like an episode of "Intervention". It is time to start re-watching "The Wire".

I agree with @Our Endless Days, that was a lame ambush.

But I have enjoyed the season thus far. A much better start compared to how Season 2 dragged out some of those first 4-5 episodes.

definitely. you can't deny that this show is immensely better than 99% of the shit that is on tv. with that said, at times, the show can be laughable. some of the dialogue is so forced, and the fact that everyone in this post-apocalyptic world is an amazing marksman is pretty ridiculous.

• 2 weeks later...

When I watch the T.V series I can't get my head around the fact that the guy playing Rick is an obscure U.K actor who was in this 90s show called 'This Life'. Really bizarre to see him breaking the U.S now. I see him and I just think of him in a flat with Daniela Nardini and everyone on ecstasy.

I loved him in Last House on the Left too!

- - - Updated - - -

Just watched Season 1 thru the most recent in 3 days. Gotta love Netflix on Roku :-) Scandal and 666 Park Avenue are also great shows. Sometimes my tv gets stuck on Housewives but it's totally accidental :confused:

last week's episode was pretty crazy. for those that have read the comic, you knew lori's death was going to come at some point.

I didn't know it was coming, I guess I thought it'd be a four year pregnancy. I actually cried, but I think I was crying more over T-Dog. I'm sad, too, that they're won't be a T-Dog and Merle reunion. It really could've been like an intervention episode, with Daryl moderating. I'm glad we're finally getting to the survivalists and the military and the prisons. And Me'Shawn rules.

Maybe I have a different view on the characters because I watched the first two seasons over the course of two weeks rather than being invested in them for a year and a half or whatever... But I couldn't stand Lori. I think how they killed her off was the next best thing to a zombie baby clawing its way out of her uterus. She was selfish and overall uninteresting. It's her fault Shane tried to kill Rick and it's her fault that Carl subsequently had to kill Shane, hastening Carl's evolution into an angry, jaded kid (which was inevitable, given the whole zombie plague thing). Shane was obviously unstable, but was made moreso by Lori's whole "oh you helped me so much and did everything for me and this baby might be yours!" crap. Pick one guy or the other - I don't care for that stereotypical mixed signal woman crap. I'm more invested in STRONG female characters. I'm bummed about T-Dog but he had so little real involvement in anything recent that it was hard to feel much connection to his character. Dale was a much more tragic loss. I like Michonne and I'm excited to see what happens to her character. Hopefully it involves ditching Andrea and decapitating lots of people :D

I didn't know it was coming, I guess I thought it'd be a four year pregnancy. I actually cried, but I think I was crying more over T-Dog. I'm sad, too, that they're won't be a T-Dog and Merle reunion. It really could've been like an intervention episode, with Daryl moderating. I'm glad we're finally getting to the survivalists and the military and the prisons. And Me'Shawn rules.

I was very sad about T-Dogg. Daryl has become my new fave since the pet zombies were killed

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really need to read more of the books. I have such mixed feelings about the show, I mean it's good, but you know like maybe i'm a little mental here but does it seem like some characters kind "over act" a bit. I think HBO just making it hard for me to watch tv because I end up comparing everything to boardwalk empire.

• 4 weeks later...

This last season of Walking Dead was awesome. I have read and continue to read the comic books so I have certain expectations for the show. I was very happy with how things have been going. Although it's a little different than the comics the show still has a strong story line. I love it.

Did anyone see the new episode last night? I plan on watching it sometime today.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...