Guten Tag!

Chelsea Shoneck

I registered months ago and have been a regular lurker, and I'm tired of my home page telling me to introduce myself. So here I am.

My name is Chelsea and I currently have the misfortune of being a resident of New Jersey. I'm a few months away from completing my second apprenticeship (which I feel extremely fortunate to have the opportunity to do - but I can't wait to be done with apprenticeships!). I have been participating in tattoo forums for years and was excited to find one with such thoughtful discussions between such intelligent enthusiasts and talented tattooers who I have been looking up to for years.

So, naturally, I find this all rather intimidating and fear saying something stupid so I lurk. Haha. Thanks for this great forum :)

Bigjoe - I read about that once, kinda creeps me out :x (As does the government in general hahah)

Hmmm...you look familiar. Willkommen! I don't want to put you on the spot but maybe you can post a pic or two of some of your amazing work, I'm sure you'll receive some insightful feedback.

Hey! Thanks again for linking me this forum during the summer. Since you asked, here's a couple. I hope nobody minds me posting them.

harpy.jpg

smokelady.jpg

ram.jpg