lets get an artist group going

fullcoveragetattoos

Eh, I'm already a member of 3, (one of which I own) I never post on those, probably wouldn't post on this one either. They either a.) get full of really good people who never post because they're too busy tattooing, or b.) they get overrun with a bunch of hacks asking the few good tattooers for help discerning asses from holes in the ground. Thats been my experience with them over the past few years anyway.

Eh, I'm already a member of 3, (one of which I own) I never post on those, probably wouldn't post on this one either. They either a.) get full of really good people who never post because they're too busy tattooing, or b.) they get overrun with a bunch of hacks asking the few good tattooers for help discerning asses from holes in the ground. Thats been my experience with them over the past few years anyway.

i hear ya i belonged to one and never really posted or asked any questions i just seen some topics people were starting to talk about that got kind of redirected cause its an open forum but i hear ya and you are right what site do you own id like to check it out