Happy Thanksgiving - POST WHAT YOU EAT.

Tight-Lines

Share what you ate. Pictures, verbal descriptions, poems about your food, haiku's, monologues... whatever it takes.

Im working so make me jealous.

Happy Thanksgiving, to all! I brought my family to London and we are heading to a place that does Thanksgiving for expats! They do it all except apple pie.....! Hope everyone enjoys their day!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Happy Thanksgiving! 2 Ducks on the menu today with dressing and pumpkin pie, already did the giblets in the skillet for a taste but to slow roast in the dutch oven those ducks will take about 4 hours but all dark meat and crispy skin is the shizznit! Ha! that reminds me of an old girlfriend.....

Rumor has it I will be eating Mexican Food and drinking beer today. I already cooked a Turkey on tuesday with mash potatoes, stuffing, candied yams, cranberry sauce and all that stuff (and yes I did it all by myself while watching my son, which I was pretty proud of). Today I am celebrating my son's birthday more than Thanksgiving.

well, since the wife and kid are in GA and i'm here without family my stepsister invited me to come to their house. i arrive and find out that my dad (the only person other than my stepmom that i know) has decided to stay home. it was awkward, but some good food. didn't eat a whole lot and the best thing i had was this cranberry salad. diced cranberries, apples, and orange peel. it was ridiculous good...

now finishing the day with:

stella+artois.jpg

nas_yellow-733756.jpg

cheers and happy turkey day to ya'll

• 3 months later...