• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics

• Similar Content

• By Huero
      Post images of things and people that you find rad, gnarly, far-out or inspirational. I'll go first...  [images removed after they became broken..]
    • By PopsBdog
      Heading to Oakland, California to see Freddy Corbin at Temple tattoo to get inked for our 25th wedding anniversary.
      Appointment is noon, Tuesday.
      Daniel Higgs did the original wedding tattoos at Realistic Studio in San Francisco and Freddy was in the shop watching and making comments while he was doing us. Daniel doesn't do tattoos any more. So our first choice is Freddy to keep spiritual continuity.
      The wife and me are getting a "25-XXV added somewhere . I am also getting a "Dragon" mixed into it...
      I'll keep you up to date.
      :cool:
    • By nina
      Hello! So this is my second intro post, but ive taken my original idea and reworked it, Just would like some feedback. Basically, the body drawings are rough sketches, of course the feathers would be done better and the little girl would look more like the one in the pic with the long quote. The quote ive shortened to "happiness is not the absence of struggle". There's a ton of meaning behind every inch of this design and I could explain it, but really im just looking for feedback on the tattoo aesthetically. Im planning on keeping it all black ink, but if you think colour would look nice somewhere, let me know! This will be my first tattoo so all the feedback is appreciated greatly. Keep in mind these are rough sketches and my artist (who I met today!! :D ) will be drawing it out more nicely. Im likely going to have to break it up into pieces and do it over the course of the year because of cost, opposed to squeezing it into a month or two. As far as pricing goes, what do you guys think? I just want to get a few more quotes before I commit to this shop. Thanks a million!
      cant get photos to upload on post.. check out my gallery :)
    • By traditionalguy
      hi all this is my introduction thread. im a huge enthusiast in tattoos and i love american traditional style hence the name. im going to school to major in art education but i all types of art. the reason i titled this thread trad. flash help is because i drew an american traditional design and would like some input on it. i had planned to get it on my left leg but placement is still up in the air and i dont know if i should keep all of the elements. i also want to get a homeward bound ship on the same leg in the future so i need to plan around that. constructive criticism is greatly appreciated. thanks in advance guys

• By Hogrider
      I've done a search on the net and on here but can't find what I'm looking for. Does anyone know a source to explain the symbolism behind Japanese tattoos? I'm not talking about high level Koi means this, Dragon means this; I'm talking about a really detailed explanation such as an explanation of what the symbolism behind a Samurai holding a scroll in his mouth is, or what it means for a Samurai to be shown killing a Koi fish.
      I'm thinking about ideas for my next big piece and don't just want to put some random symbols on myself, or if I do, I want to do it by choice, not by ignorance.
      Thanks.