Thanks for having me! from Madison, WI.

lennysandvick

Hey there, just dropping a line into the initiation thread real quick...my pseudonym isn't very creative :)...my name is Lenny Sandvick, I served an apprenticeship under Steve Gold and Spike Bieganek from Steve's Tattoo in Madison, WI. I have worked between Steve's and Spike-O-Matic Tattoo since 2006.

I joined this blog to be a part of the larger tattoo community and since I heard this forum was put on by Scott, I had to join after my fiancee and I had a really good experience with him in September 2008. I got a skull and top hat and she got a flaming grenade. We'll try and post pictures soon.

I'm just really thankful to get to do this job day in day out and am really excited to be a part of this great forum so as to get a deeper insight into our history. The videos are too good. I enjoy painting flash, hanging with my dogs and fiancee, and travelling to get tattooed and work, namely at Chinatown Tattoo in philly and Hero Tattoo in Conway, SC. Many, Many thanks to Steve and Spike, Braden, and Jeff and everyone who's tattooed me or let me tattoo them. Hope you'll have me, sorry it got long. Thanks again!! take care

-Lenny

• 2 years later...