To fill or not to fill? The space between...

mtlsam

I feel as though it was subliminal for me to check out this thread. Talk of squat and dead lifting nary sneaks under my radar. I take it one of you is crossfit and the other is a powerlifter? I share your enthusiasm for dot and spider fillers as well as barbell antics.

I really like the look of fillers, it brings it all together and just makes it look complete.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am starting to fill in, actually I am about halfway through since I last posted. I have done some more stars and dots and some colored smoke on one forearm with a spiderweb on my elbow and some skull smoke on the other arm with a modified windswirl with lightning bolt on the other. They are looking pretty gnarly now, but will post when healed. I am really happy, considering on how it looks, especially since I was never concerned with being sleeved, I just got a bunch of tattoos on my arms till I ran out of room.

• 3 months later...

I was at smith street a few months ago. I asked a couple of the guys about stars and dots; Eli says that the other guys do it better than he does (maybe he just doesn't like doing it) and Steve says get all your big pieces done, then get one person to do all the fill. That way it will all match up. It doesn't sound like it takes that long to do.

Good luck.

I was at smith street a few months ago. I asked a couple of the guys about stars and dots; Eli says that the other guys do it better than he does (maybe he just doesn't like doing it) and Steve says get all your big pieces done, then get one person to do all the fill. That way it will all match up. It doesn't sound like it takes that long to do.

Good luck.

thanks! yeah I was thinking that, I'm a while off that stage yet but sort of planning ahead haha, by the way do you know anything about how smith street deal with people flying in to get largescale work? I would like to get my back done by steve and 3-4 round flights from the uk would for sure make it too expensive