Hello from The Netherlands;)

ChrisvK

Hi everyone,

After lurking for some time i figured why not register so i can actually participate in conversations and comment on all the awesome pieces of art that are featured on this forum/site.

Little introduction about myself: My name is Chris and I'm an 18 year old from the Netherlands. Currently I only got one tattoo on my left calf. It's the crest of the city I grew up in and I've always loved the design so i thought it would be a good design for my first. I love it:D

Anyway i included some pictures in the attachments, one is taken when it was 3 days old and still red, the other is the healed result.

Cheers,

Chris

Thanks!

yeah, I'm not sure yet what i will get next (nor when i can afford another piece:P) but im hooked. I really dig the oldschool traditional style that gets shown on this forum allot, but i yet have to find an artist here in the Netherlands that can pull it of as bright and crisp as I see here. But hey, im still young so i got plenty of time to pick my next piece.

Hello and welcome to LST! Didn't you know that your first tattoo is supposed to be terrible? You first tattoo is really nice!

What threads did you try to post in that didn't show? Cause there are currently no threads awaiting moderation that I can see.

Do you see it now?

As for the traditional tattoos people post on here, yeah there are some damn impressive ones people are getting and tattooing. Would love to see more from some of these guy/gals as well though understand the time consumption of posting here, fb, personal, and shop blogs but doesn't mean I can't desire more here.....

When you decide to get tattooed again let us know and I'm sure someone can suggest some tattooers and shops close and/or semi-close to where you are at. Or maybe even some tattoo conventions will come near you where some of these guys/gals will be at......

Do you see it now?

As for the traditional tattoos people post on here, yeah there are some damn impressive ones people are getting and tattooing. Would love to see more from some of these guy/gals as well though understand the time consumption of posting here, fb, personal, and shop blogs but doesn't mean I can't desire more here.....

When you decide to get tattooed again let us know and I'm sure someone can suggest some tattooers and shops close and/or semi-close to where you are at. Or maybe even some tattoo conventions will come near you where some of these guys/gals will be at......

Yes i see it now, thank you:)

ofcourse i will let you guys know when im going for a new tattoo. I've also fallen in love with the black and grey work from Emmy at needle arts (google her!) she's really up and comming talent.

Thanks for the welcome all