Tattoo revenge

dari

Tattoo artist Ryan Fitzgerald from Dayton, OH was hit with a $100,000 lawsuit last week by his ex-girlfriend Rossie Brovent. She claims that her boyfriend was supposed to tattoo a scene from Narnia on her back but instead tattooed an image of a pile of excrement with flies buzzing around it.

Apparently, Ryan found out that Rossie had cheated with a long-time friend of his, but instead of confronting her about it he acted like everything was normal and hatched a plan for revenge. Originally, Rossie tried to have Ryan charged with assault, but the ingenious tattoo artist had covered his bases by plying Rossie with wine and tequila shots and getting her to sign a consent form that stated the design was “at the artist’s discretion.”

No word from Rossie on whether the illicit night of passion with Ryan’s friend was worth it. Moral of the story? Never cheat on a tattoo artist.

Tattoo artist Ryan Fitzgerald from Dayton, OH was...

nice tattoo, i hope i dont get to see this in person for a cover up.

i think this guy "tattoos" out of his trailer....he has a consent form but said he got her intoxicated before she signed it. the health regs here prohibit tattooing someone while intoxicated, so not sure how his angle will hold up. either way, this is the epitome of what i am currently surrounded by at the moment :D

I have seen this posted around for a few days and pretty much just wrote it off to typical trailer park bull shit, but now that I have taken a close look at the tattoo it's pretty damn funny. I know at least a couple of aspiring tattoo artists who have covered there girlfriend with their shit tattoos, but never quite so literally.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...