2. Turquoise Cherry

Turquoise Cherry

3. Ursula

Ursula

4. Duffa

Duffa

5. JAllen

JAllen

• I prefer to plan my tattoos based on body parts. In my mind, the body is a canvas split into various "parts". The chest, the back, the upper and lower arms, upper and lower legs, etc. For example, I plan my upper and lower arm half sleeves with an idea or theme in mind. On the other hand, my lower left leg is reserved solely for smaller pieces of flash that might catch my fancy from time to time. Elsewise, I intend to continue planning each part as a "large" complete tattoo in and of itself. The reason is my absolute lack of any form of artistic sense. If I get "smaller" tattoos, I cannot envision how they would work with other tattoo ideas that I might have. That would probably leave me with a smattering of small tattoos with huge empty spaces in between... an absolute waste of tattoo prime estate. I have seen the "body suit" that many people have that are made up of small tattoos with little to no link to each other. Personally, I don't think it looks any less impressive than a specifically designed body suit. It just messes with my mind. Gives me tattoo block. Lol.
    • Back to the main topic, I have always believed that you should always get a tattoo for you. As long as it makes sense to you, that's all that truly matters. That said, you can't really stop people from commenting or asking questions that make you wanna strangle them. Depending on my mood, the question "What is it or what does it mean" can be met with a blank stare, a wordless smile, or some inane story that I made up on the spot. Hope that helps!
    • Um.... So my thread is all over the place now... XD anyway, my idea is... I want a rose and dagger, but instead of a dagger its scissors. Does it make sence? I know its stupid to think about what people would think, I personally like this idea, but I am asking myself the same annoying questions that people usually ask, like 'what Does it mean?' and I just think its original take on the traditional design. 
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Topics

• Blog Entries