Hello from Brazil!

Saga

Hey guys,

First of all, it's a pleasure to be here.

I accidently found this page, and i'm glad i did! I really needed some info about tattoos.

My name is Fernando, i'm 22 and i'm going to get my first tattoo next month (december)

I'm even going to make a post asking for suggestions on the right section.

I already know what i want (A Icarus based tattoo), but i'm not sure about all the details yet.

It would be nice if you all could give me some hints, and etc.

Peace! :cool:

Hey guys,

First of all, it's a pleasure to be here.

I accidently found this page, and i'm glad i did! I really needed some info about tattoos.

My name is Fernando, i'm 22 and i'm going to get my first tattoo next month (december)

I'm even going to make a post asking for suggestions on the right section.

I already know what i want (A Icarus based tattoo), but i'm not sure about all the details yet.

It would be nice if you all could give me some hints, and etc.

Peace! :cool:

What's up dude! Best advice I can give you is to first find either a particular person you want to get tattooed by, or what's easier, a reputable shop. And then talk to whoever is doing the tattoo and they'll help you with the details. (Unfortunately, I don't know much about tattooers in Brazil..) Good luck!

@Joe Shit

Hahah they don't, but i wish they did!

We are really into Martial Arts in here. Mostly Jiu Jitsu and Boxing!

And thank you for the advices! You guys are really helpful!

I hope there are more brazilians in here that could help me find a good tattooer!

E oi Barbie! :)

the brazilians learned jiu jitsu from the japanese population in brazil and have modified it into a less traditional and highly effective combat defense. I dont know how muay thai became so big but again its my favorite form of striking and sometimes very simple and brutal. No wonder so many brazilians are at the top of the MMA ladder