How to fill my leg up..

lving4today

I've got both shins done as of right now and have an appt on the 20th to add a new piece to my leg, the part I'm having trouble with is placement. I know I want it on the inside of my leg on the upper portion of my calf (it's not going to be too big). I guess my concern is having the rest of the tattoos on that leg look to evenly place and not random and it looking kind of dull. Is there a way to go about filling around a shin tattoo or if anyone else started out with a tattoo on your shin, how did you go about filling the rest of your lower leg?

A good tattooer is going to know how to place the tattoo in a way that the spacing makes sense. I have work from 5 different people on my legs and they knew how to place them. On my right leg where I have one big front facing shin tattoo, I have one on the opposite side (calf) and I'll be getting two on either side of the ankle. My other leg is split up differently-it's totally up to you.

A good tattooer is going to know how to place the tattoo in a way that the spacing makes sense. I have work from 5 different people on my legs and they knew how to place them. On my right leg where I have one big front facing shin tattoo, I have one on the opposite side (calf) and I'll be getting two on either side of the ankle. My other leg is split up differently-it's totally up to you.

Alright cool, the shin one is kind of squared due to a banner on the top and bottom and wraps around the bottom part of my ankle a bit, so it's hard to visualize other tattoos around it. It almost seems having a lot of space for tattoos makes it a challenge because I hate making decisions haha