ian

nice Ian, I dont know why I have never been offered lidocane but as it turns out I am a slow reactor to the canes and when getting dental work I often feel lots of pain then next day am numb as shit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just had my wife take an updated picture of my back, here's a before picture...

IMG_1879.jpg

and how it looks now, this is 2 months after 3 sessions on the black and one session on the grey (and a week in the Maui sun :D )

IMG_5449.jpg

The tattooer doing the cover up said 2 more sessions and at least 4 months heal time should be enough to start the cover up. I'm getting another treatment in 2 weeks...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

took a new pic, here's a few pictures from the past month...

June 2

IMG_5449-1.jpg

June 21

IMG_5668.jpg

Today- July 7

IMG_5768.jpg

Technically this past session shouldn't really start to fade until the 6 week mark so between that and what it should fade from one more session I should be good to go. So glad I went through with this and I'll be happier once the new tattoo gets started :D

• 3 weeks later...
how many sessions is that total?

The black has been hit 4 times and the grey at the top and bottom has been hit once.

I plan to hit all the black one more time, when I met the artist that is doing the cover up he said to get a total of 5 sessions on the black and one on the grey......

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

fuck.. im in the market to get part of my sleeve removed.. i can take pain, but this does not look good! the results seem to, though.. im being met by stand-offish receptionists at derm. offices who claim on the internet to do this procedure.. this last lady.. "we do not, nor do we know anybody who does.. goodbye.. *click*"..