To laser or not..

lving4today

• 7 months later...
35 minutes ago, rethinktheink said:

Laser tattoo removal side effects are next to nothing...The only thing stopping me from doing laser removal is $$$!

Hhhhmmmm, I love the smell of Spam in the morning.

Could it be that there is a clue to the intent behind your post above in the website affiliated with your account???

Spam_can.thumb.png.088c9f21eb6c9f94fc5763759efcdb70.png

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/15/2013 at 9:20 PM, Mike Panic said:

That blows. Blisters happen for a variety of reasons, some could be blamed on the tech / Dr. who set the laser up, some may have to do with your immune system and some may have to do with what was used in the pigments you were tattooed with. The sad truth is, without FDA regulation, tattoo pigment is made of some kind of scary stuff. As it sits in your skin, it really doesn't do anything positive or negative, just like a birth mark. When you laser it though, those pigment particles fracture into much smaller pieces that the immune system can dispose of - that's where you start to run into issues with how your body processes those, and what those particles are actually made of.

I have been reading about this lately as well.  Specially if larger pieces are being laser treated 1 session + its affects on the body.  Hopefully lymph systems up to speed and working as they should