And then a girl got this on her forehead..

gougetheeyes

The way I look at things like this goes as follows....if you are bare minimum bearing dead average intelligence you are officially smarter than half the planet! There are at least 3 billion people less intelligent as you. This also defeats into the following assumption.....there are litterally billions of people that are ready and able to make poor decisions. So to me someone getting silly tattoos are just fantastic content to look at on the internet.

My bartender friend loves saying, "let's get drunk and make bad decisions!". Drunk tattoos happen. People are just too ashamed to post them on the Internet. Boo hiss

Damn....when did tattooing get so sensitive sally? Do tattooers care about the whole "this makes us all look bad" bull? So what, you look bad, world keeps turning and you keep tattooing. Its tattooing, no matter how mainstream it gets someone things you look bad just for doing any tattoo. This is a non-issue....shes an adult, she wanted it move on. People love to worry about everyone else and how they live.

Damn....when did tattooing get so sensitive sally? Do tattooers care about the whole "this makes us all look bad" bull? So what, you look bad, world keeps turning and you keep tattooing. Its tattooing, no matter how mainstream it gets someone things you look bad just for doing any tattoo. This is a non-issue....shes an adult, she wanted it move on. People love to worry about everyone else and how they live.

Bunch of motherfucking crybabies.

As a gun owner I can see a pseudo-parallel concept overlap in these situations. There a few people who make bad decisions, this creates uproar on both sides of the fence, people in the industry/group get worried/enraged. Rinse, repeat.

Ohh yea what guns do you own? Im working on gettiing my 1911 kimber ....custom II base model. I live in VT so people here love Guns and we have no real state gun laws only federal. We just ended the fall by killing left over pumpkins with ak47s and saiga 12 gauges. As long as your safe guns are fun as hell.

Ohh yea what guns do you own? Im working on gettiing my 1911 kimber ....custom II base model. I live in VT so people here love Guns and we have no real state gun laws only federal. We just ended the fall by killing left over pumpkins with ak47s and saiga 12 gauges. As long as your safe guns are fun as hell.

While I git quite a few not all of them are awesome (damned nj gun laws). Bunch of pump shotguns, colt magnums, ar15. I'm dying for a 1911 gov, just waiting for the corrupt state of nj to get me my purchase permit. :(

Thats a pain about the laws, but a good collection. Ive been lucky that I shoot friends guns and pretty much can shot often, but now I want my own little arsenal. VT is so relaxed you walk in and walk out with a LE ar-15 in no time(well as long as your record is fairly clean).

Thats a pain about the laws, but a good collection. Ive been lucky that I shoot friends guns and pretty much can shot often, but now I want my own little arsenal. VT is so relaxed you walk in and walk out with a LE ar-15 in no time(well as long as your record is fairly clean).

One of the reasons I have and still am considering VT as a possible place to live, but until then I will live under the ridiculous laws of NJ.

While I git quite a few not all of them are awesome (damned nj gun laws). Bunch of pump shotguns, colt magnums, ar15. I'm dying for a 1911 gov, just waiting for the corrupt state of nj to get me my purchase permit. :(

I'd love a Wilson Combat 911 but UK gun laws prohibit handguns and semi-auto centrefire firearms. The strange thing is don't some States in the USA not allow silencers or high cap magazines. No problem over here though.

I'd love a Wilson Combat 911 but UK gun laws prohibit handguns and semi-auto centrefire firearms. The strange thing is don't some States in the USA not allow silencers or high cap magazines. No problem over here though.

Just goes to show you how funny gun laws are. Usually based on "scary" factor. In some states you can buy an auto glock pistol but NO semi-auto TEC9, based simply on scary factor not damage factor. I personally are for silencers (suppressors) as they would cut down on gun range noise and help save my damned hearing!

California has basically made it impossible to own a legit AR-15. Im going ak47 first....simple cheap and even a child can use it. 1911 tho is my favorite handgun....so classic and with a nice one I feel the most accurate. Also like 357 revolver and really would like an M-1 garand for my higher caliber rifle. Ahhh I love tattoos, music and guns.

Just goes to show you how funny gun laws are. Usually based on "scary" factor. In some states you can buy an auto glock pistol but NO semi-auto TEC9, based simply on scary factor not damage factor. I personally are for silencers (suppressors) as they would cut down on gun range noise and help save my damned hearing!

In Arizona, the sky is the limit on what you can own. With the proper background check you can get large caliber, fully automatic, suppressors, sawed off shotgun. There isn't much you can't get here. There is a gun store next to the range I go, and it reminds me of the scene in the Matrix. They have EVERYTHING... really crazy.... Full auto are ridiculously expensive to own but not to bad to rent....

I'd love to have someone who knows me, like actually KNOWS knows me to get ahold of this Drake fellow and let him know exactly who he has challenged to fisticuffs.

And I think it's pretty interesting that he is essentially saying that if you get his name tattooed on your forehead, he would want to meet you.

I'm Canadian and I can assure you, "gangsters" here are soft as fuck.

I also thought it was ridiculous to say oh i really want to meet the girl but the dude who did it is a fucking asshole. So if it's cool for the girl to get it then how isn't it cool for him to do the tattoo? She's just as dumb for getting it as he is for doing it.........

I would watch a video of Kevin fighting Drake hahaha

I wonder what he wishes to accomplish by meeting this young lady. I contacted her, and let her know that Drake wants to meet her. I'm guessing he will either offer her a permanent position in his personal harem or offer to pay for laser removal. As for me, I'm not sure how to go about him fighting me. I have accepted his offer on multiple internet forums, but have yet to hear from him. If anybody knows this Drake dude, could you let him know I'd enjoy meeting him and getting "fucked up" by his babyshit soft fists of fury?