And then a girl got this on her forehead..

gougetheeyes

I'd enjoy meeting him and getting "fucked up" by his babyshit soft fists of fury?

Babyshit soft fists of fury is classic ha

disclaimer I do not promote violence especially involving hip hop supa staaars. It took him yrs to build street cred and to lose it all in a brief 10 second altercation with an unassuming guy could alter the world as we know it

I wonder what he wishes to accomplish by meeting this young lady. I contacted her, and let her know that Drake wants to meet her. I'm guessing he will either offer her a permanent position in his personal harem or offer to pay for laser removal. As for me, I'm not sure how to go about him fighting me. I have accepted his offer on multiple internet forums, but have yet to hear from him. If anybody knows this Drake dude, could you let him know I'd enjoy meeting him and getting "fucked up" by his babyshit soft fists of fury?

Aubrey Drake Graham | Facebook

if he ever does show up, make sure to call him aubrey instead of drake. actually it'd be even better if you sued him for making threats

@Kevin Campbell i would think it would fall under slander since he is saying you should loose your job and such...and he's doing it on a public platform that a lot of people are hearing his comments and because he's a cheezy rap star, his "fans" might listen to him and therefore affect your business. obviously i'm not a lawyer or a legal expert but it would be worth asking someone who does know.

"What Are Defamation, Libel and Slander?

Generally speaking, defamation is the issuance of a false statement about another person, which causes that person to suffer harm. Slander involves the making of defamatory statements by a transitory (non-fixed) representation, usually an oral (spoken) representation. Libel involves the making of defamatory statements in a printed or fixed medium, such as a magazine or newspaper.

Typically, the elements of a cause of action for defamation include:

A false and defamatory statement concerning another;

The unprivileged publication of the statement to a third party (that is, somebody other than the person defamed by the statement);

If the defamatory matter is of public concern, fault amounting at least to negligence on the part of the publisher; and

Damage to the plaintiff.

In the context of defamation law, a statement is "published" when it is made to the third party. That term does not mean that the statement has to be in print.

Damages are typically to the reputation of the plaintiff, but depending upon the laws of the jurisdiction it may be enough to establish mental anguish.

Most jurisdictions also recognize "per se" defamation, where the allegations are presumed to cause damage to the plaintiff. Typically, the following may consititute defamation per se:

Attacks on a person's professional character or standing;

Allegations that an unmarried person is unchaste;

Allegations that a person is infected with a sexually transmitted disease;

Allegations that the person has committed a crime of moral turpitude;

While actions for defamation have their roots in common law, most jurisdictions have now enacted statutes which modify the common law. They may change the elements of the cause of action, limit when an action may be filed, or modify the defenses to an action for defamation. Some may even require that the defendant be given an opportunity to apologize before the plaintiff can seek non-economic damages."

• 3 weeks later...
I wonder what he wishes to accomplish by meeting this young lady. I contacted her, and let her know that Drake wants to meet her. I'm guessing he will either offer her a permanent position in his personal harem or offer to pay for laser removal. As for me, I'm not sure how to go about him fighting me. I have accepted his offer on multiple internet forums, but have yet to hear from him. If anybody knows this Drake dude, could you let him know I'd enjoy meeting him and getting "fucked up" by his babyshit soft fists of fury?

Rumor of truth, I heard he sent goons to fight you at will rise?

Rumor of truth, I heard he sent goons to fight you at will rise?

Kind of. They came in and pretended like they had an appointment with me. And then whispered sweet nothings into my ears to the likes of "nobody in the state of California is going to hurt Drake". At some point during this conversation, I pulled my knife out of my pocket and they left.

"nobody in the state of California is going to hurt Drake".

Hold up. This drake cat calls you out, you agree, so he then sends his hired help around to attempt to stand over you? Damn, I thought Drake was a whiny little bitch before this all started, but he really stepped up his game on this move. As my Canadian friends would say - weak sauce.

(if you put a purple beret & scarf on Drakes' bodyguard I think we have a match?)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I go to the artists I do because they know better than I do and I value their opinion over mine where tattoos and art are concerned.

This tattoo was a bad idea for all involved.

Man, I wish all the people I tattooed valued my opinion over theirs. Trying to politely convince someone that their tattoo is a bad idea when they are dead set on it can be pretty draining...

Kind of. They came in and pretended like they had an appointment with me. And then whispered sweet nothings into my ears to the likes of "nobody in the state of California is going to hurt Drake". At some point during this conversation, I pulled my knife out of my pocket and they left.

I thought a Drake was a male duck.

This fucker sounds more like a male chicken.