And then a girl got this on her forehead..

gougetheeyes

post-6005-146168858731_thumb.jpg

But, I expect professional advice from my artist which this idiot received.. That being said, there are certain types of tattoos that none of the artists at the shop is go to will do simply because they will not stand the test of time and look like shit in a few years, example barcode tattoos.. They won't do them, period. In the four sessions I've been through I've witnessed two customers turned away under similar circumstances. One lady went to another shop, got the tattoo she wanted anyway then wrote an awful review on Google, the guys and lady who tattoo in the shop read it and had a hell of a laugh about and still were awarded 'Best in the Triangle'.

I'd like to believe there's no way any artist in the shop go to would do this particular tattoo.

I'm sure most if not all artists including mine have done questionable tattoos, but this is a new low and a shame..

I bet even Drake laughed and shrinks she's an idiot..

I've gotten shitfaced with far worse people than Charlie....

Rob

Right on...

And I've seen photos of FAR worse face tattoos... Lil Wayne and Mike Tyson come to mind.. But the ones are thought the worst were prison gang tattoos on the face.. Some of the ones from Russian prisons.. :shudder: but hey I guess this girl just wanted to be a big fat piece of nothing without doing time in prison and joining a gang..

Right on...

And I've seen photos of FAR worse face tattoos... Lil Wayne and Mike Tyson come to mind.. But the ones are thought the worst were prison gang tattoos on the face.. Some of the ones from Russian prisons.. :shudder: but hey I guess this girl just wanted to be a big fat piece of nothing without doing time in prison and joining a gang..

I used to run into this one guy in unemployment... big panther tattoo on his fuckin' cheek. Deffo NOT management material...

Rob

Right on...

Usually those Russian prison tattoos that appear on the face weren't put there willingly though..

• 2 months later...

Best thread i have ever seen and read hands down. And that video....fucking hilarious. I went to school with folks like that. I was the minority, needless to say they are all a bumnch of pussies that can't fight and are only tough when they are walking around 5 deep.

@Kevin Campbell you are the man and i don't think you did anything wrong. You tried to talk her out of the stupid tattoo and she refused.

@Ursula lighten up. This is tattooing, not law or medical field. Give the guy a break.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...