• 3 weeks later...

While in New Orleans it was Southern Decadence and these gentleman showed up definitely unwanted. I approached this latino gentleman with a throat rocker and hand tattoos and asked him how can he discriminate individuals while I'm sure he's experienced discrimination for the above mentioned two reasons. He had nothing to say. So I let him know people like him give people with tattoos a bad reputation. He still had nothing to say.

Enjoy the lack of spell check on their signs because I know many of us did!

NOdumbfucs1.jpg

NOdumbfucs.jpg

• 2 months later...

This was forwarded to me and could go under many threads on Last Sparrow Tattoo but how about this one. I decided here because this is really an oops as she was good looking before and now all this does is highlight that mole, wart, what-have-yous on her face.....

What is that thing that she's covered up on her hand, was it an octopus? And if so, why would she cover it up, octopus' are cool.

And who is she anyway, I don't need to pretend that I know.

That was my first thought! "What the F is under that purple rose". And what is the LL in the shape of LA? Oh, and who the hell is she? Im confused.

• 1 month later...

that chick linda tattoos for oliver in Dallas, i was totally fucking with her while she was tattooing because i thought she was doing her first tattoo on her boy friend and it was facing the wrong way. an hour later when she was shading it i was like"whatever it's the first one it's not like you do this for a living" which i found out ten minutes later she did...totally bummed her out. she has the craziest cover ups al over the place..

that chick linda tattoos for oliver in Dallas, i was totally fucking with her while she was tattooing because i thought she was doing her first tattoo on her boy friend and it was facing the wrong way. an hour later when she was shading it i was like"whatever it's the first one it's not like you do this for a living" which i found out ten minutes later she did...totally bummed her out. she has the craziest cover ups al over the place..

ouch!!!!!.........

so Scott, what's covered up on her hand??