DIY Tattoo Removal or NDIY....

Reyeslv

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Advice? Yeah, go get it lasered.

I can talk about all kinds of old-skool tattoo-removers, some even work to one degree or another...go over the tattooed lines with a needle and thread soaked in lemon juice. Repeat until gone. This will work with fairly fresh homemade tattoos, but I sure don't recommend it. Make a past of salt and water, and using a washcloth, rub it into the tattoo until it starts to bleed. Let it heal, and repeat. Continue thusly until you have a nice scar instead of a tattoo. Cigarettes. I put a pair of dice with a flourish under my name on my bicep when I was 16, it was the style in the "secure youth facility" I lived in, and it got cut later that night in a fight-turned into one big black blob when it healed. Puff a square till it's going good, then burn it into the tattoo until it feels like you're about to pass out. Continue. I went through five squares that way, and then peeled the scab as soon as it formed for a few months. It healed with no ink in it, but I had a nice gnarly scar for Dale Grande to tattoo over. I've seen the Patch of a certain well-known club in my area taken off of a few guys arms with a wire brush. That works well, too, but leaves a hella scar.

In other words, got to the laser doc and get it done right!

I remember an old old Easyrider article, as in when I was a kid stealing them from my dad, that explained how to sand a tattoo off. Went into what grade paper to use, healing instructions, etc... Seemed like a lot of fun. Claimed to be relatively low scarring.

I remember an old old Easyrider article, as in when I was a kid stealing them from my dad, that explained how to sand a tattoo off. Went into what grade paper to use, healing instructions, etc... Seemed like a lot of fun. Claimed to be relatively low scarring.

I've got am old Easyrider that has an article about tattoo removal, but they talk about the salt-paste and washrag method. I'll have to double-check my old stock and see if I missed one!

I've got am old Easyrider that has an article about tattoo removal, but they talk about the salt-paste and washrag method. I'll have to double-check my old stock and see if I missed one!

I used to work doors with a tough old Maori boy who did just that .He had a lot of old gang stuff visible on his arms and hands and in starting a new life in Australia couldn't get work , disgruntled he said he went home one night and '' scrubbed until they came off ".

I used to work doors with a tough old Maori boy who did just that .He had a lot of old gang stuff visible on his arms and hands and in starting a new life in Australia couldn't get work , disgruntled he said he went home one night and '' scrubbed until they came off ".

It does work-I've known a fe ex-bangers that did the same thing.

Ouch.

It does work-I've known a fe ex-bangers that did the same thing.

Ouch.

I have gotten one tattoo (stick n poke) to be virtually gone by sewing needles with hydrogen peroxide. Once the area bled I would use peroxide which would wash the blood away and I could see what appeared to be ink on flesh that I would pick out with needle. I did this process many times and picked the scabs on purpose which sometimes seemed to include ink. Scarring not noticable unless you really look for it. the tattoo was atleast 10 yrs old and I think was india ink but not positive.

Disclaimer: I do not recomend this just sharing

• 1 year later...