The Swastika symbol in tattoos

Iwar

My boss, Paul Hayden, told me that when he was a guest artist in Germany, he was told that they would actually arrest someone if they didn't have any swastika, or any other resemblance to Nazism, tattoos covered. I don't know the merit in that but that's just what i heard from him.

Very true. In Germany, free speech has progressed to the point where there is an official list (of course) of "forbidden symbols".

Sad.

gunplau.jpg

When asked about his swastika tattoo, Gunplay explained:

It’s just my symbol of genocide to the bullshit. Mass murdering the bullshit. Too much bullshit out here. I came to Nazi that shit. I came to Hitler that motherf*cker. Put all the fake motherf*ckers in the gas chamber and gas your f8ck ass. That’s what I’m here to do. So n*ggas better walk light around a n*gga. I’ma show n*ggas. I can talk but I’ma show niggas. All that fake sh*t, I’ma call that sh*t out and I’ma stomp that sh*t out. I got a mission. Just playing the game for the meantime