Ha but I guess equal treatment for equal rights! Would I have expected him to stay if I wasn't a girl? Probably not!

Fair enough, but it doesn't make it any less cool. I doubt that Don would have left anyone whether it was a woman or a man sitting there by themselves in that situation. But that is probably one of the many reasons you married him and not Roy Boy.

Hogg hipped me to Dave Lum. I don't know how I slept on him for so long. I just got done checking out the Heavy Duty Tattooing video over at Shawn's blog. Someone help me scrape my brain off of the ceiling. Amazing stuff.

I remember watching that video and wanting a Lum tattoo SO badly.

20 years later and I still haven't. No idea why.

• 1 month later...

Rick Walters! I went to the last Shamrock Social Club St. Patties Day Celebration and was so honored to get a shamrock done by Rick! Such an awesome experience to happen and to meet such a tattoo legend, a man with a wealth of information and amazing stories! And gotta love the whistle he does when you get a tattoo.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are two living legends that i know have already been mentioned but I got to hang with them both this past weekend and had such and awesome time! Mr. Tony Polito....who showed up to surprise me....and in the background you can see Mr. Mike Perfetto tattooing! Sorry....I look like crap....mostly because I had already been tattooed earlier in the day by Steve Delgatto...ha ha ha!

BunnyToniMike2.jpg

i feel like this thread should be renamed "List of people Bunny gets tattooed by because she's way cooler than I am"

Seriously though, awesome.

Nah....i am a pretty simple chic!

I ran with the cool kids in High School which led me to becoming a drop out......not too cool huh?

BUT....I am def not as cool as most of the people around here!

I am just a very lucky lady (and please don't ever think I don't know it) to have met and been tattooed by some of the people I have been tattooed by AND I owe that to friends in the craft and people like you guys who point me in the right direction!

I have a long list and I am doing my best to add those people before some of them stop tattooing!

If anyone ever feels I am grandstanding, name dropping, or anything....then please message me and I will pull back....definitely not my intention! My appologies if that is the case!

I just thought it would be cool to post a photo of Tony with Mike tattooing in the background was all!

:)

How is Mike Perfetto is way better shape than I am and he's probably 10-20 years older than me? Oh wait, yeah, he probably works out...

I was really surprised how in shape he really is!

He has to be at least 55-56 because the shop opened it's door in 1976!

He told me that the BBC had just been there doing a TV taping because they had done some research and his shop had been open the longest out of all the remaining shops (either in Brooklyn or NYC)..... so he told them about Tony P. and he had Tony come in to talk with them.....and Mike wound up tattooing Tony during the taping for the show!