Sons of Anarchy

MsRad

I found a funny interview with Charlie Hunnam, the (BRITISH) actor who plays Jax. He talks about the shoes:

A quick tip if you ever want to hang with young outlaw bikers: Don't wear leather boots. They're cliche. They give you away as an outsider, a fake. Charlie Hunnam knows that. It's why, when he plays a biker on FX's Sons of Anarchy, he wears white sneakers. That's the way many real guys roll.

"I've had people come up to me in the street wearing leather pants and leather boots, saying, 'Love your show, man, but why do you wear those white sneaks? Bikers don't wear white sneaks,' " Hunnam says. "And I'm like, 'Yeah, I'm sure you wear leather boots when you're on your bike, man—'cause you're a dentist.' "

So there you have it. Only dentists wear boots (isn't that a Sabbath song?).

I found a funny interview with Charlie Hunnam, the (BRITISH) actor who plays Jax. He talks about the shoes:

So there you have it. Only dentists wear boots (isn't that a Sabbath song?).

correct me if i'm wrong (as i haven't seen all of season 1) but didn't Jax grow up in California? i always hear his accent come through and i think it's hilarious.

if you want to see him play a rebellious hippie, watch Children of Men (one of my favorite movies). he's pretty ridiculous in it.