Sons of Anarchy

MsRad

honestly, i don't think she's dead. i feel like that's such a big part of the show. then again, i guess she's also on Mad Men (or has been? i don't know, i don't watch the show) so maybe she's gotten a bigger role there?

its because she makes the joey tribiani (from Friends) face....you know how he would say when he needed to make a serious face when he was acting he would act like he smelled something bad...tara always has the "who-just-farted" face.

I never thought about that! That's all I can see now. Show = ruined.

Not really.

I'm glad she's not dead. But the "mystery dead chick under the blanket" thing was cheap, cheap, cheap.

I do love that the bad blood between Tig and Kozic is about a dog. But Stahl sux, where the hell is she going with this anyway? I mean, I get it, no friends on a powder day and all, but that's her genius plan? And why did Jax stab Salazar, when SAMCRO needs him?

I'm glad she's not dead. But the "mystery dead chick under the blanket" thing was cheap, cheap, cheap.

I do love that the bad blood between Tig and Kozic is about a dog. But Stahl sux, where the hell is she going with this anyway? I mean, I get it, no friends on a powder day and all, but that's her genius plan? And why did Jax stab Salazar, when SAMCRO needs him?

Next week will be intense. I know they find out Jax was dealing with ATF. should be interesting.

nothing better happen to gemma...she is the heart of the show.

yeah, i was confused about Jax stabbing salazar as well, but then remember the leader of the mayans (forgot his name) said that if salazar is caught by the feds/police he would narc on the heroine business, killings, etc. so maybe that is why they had to kill him, so he didnt go with the police.

almost ruined the finale for people who don't have satellite...

I've been avoiding this thread for this exact reason. With the combination of cutting our cable recently and finals week approaching for my girlfriend tv time has been minimal in my house. I can't wait to catch up on season 3 all at once by having a tv veg out day soon...

We were away for 3 days, and I was hiking in the woods, staring at the ocean, building fires, enjoying my family, and wondering about the finale! Just saw it last night, and it was SO not a dissapointment. I'm rather pleased with how it all turned out, except now we're really gonna have some trouble with the russians, no? And Sobel, too, I imagine, especially while they're "inside."