Sons of Anarchy

MsRad

I got to start watching this show. The only thing i know about it is Freddy Corbin was in an episode, but I have heard so much about it in the last month. I never thought a show about biker gangs would really interest me, but then again I never thought a show about making meth would have me glued to my set like Breaking Bad does.

I got to start watching this show. The only thing i know about it is Freddy Corbin was in an episode, but I have heard so much about it in the last month. I never thought a show about biker gangs would really interest me, but then again I never thought a show about making meth would have me glued to my set like Breaking Bad does.

How could you NOT be interested in a show about meth?

Fiction or not...

HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS THREAD EXISTED? Me and the lady got all caught up for the new season over the winter/spring. Really wanted to hate it, and it took a few episodes to get going.. But am unrepentantly a huge stupid fan. AND it was my lady who after the third or fourth episode (pretending not to watch it) was like, "PUT THE NEXT ONE ONE!!!"

I only wish they didn't play dude rock during the montages, though they did a good job with music choice for that slow motion scene in the market in Belfast with Sun Kil Moon. Pretty heart-wrenching.. SHIT I want to respond to everything individually on this thread! Such a good show, such a man soap opera.. and totally hilarious, too.

Opey is probably my favorite dude on the show.

@MsRad, did you find out how to watch episodes yet? If I had patience for "computer stuff" like most of my friends I could tell you..

The white shoes and baggy jeans bugged me at first, too, but I can appreciate characters that aren't just carbon copies of what the general public thinks of "bikers."

Also, Katey Sagal is incredible and in my mind kind of rivals Edie Falco for her role as Carmela.

Also, I like Tara, fart face be damned. I remember her from a couple episodes of Mad Men.. weird face but I appreciate that she's interesting looking.

ALSO, Opey's wife (first one) was on Six Feet Under as Claire's art school buddy so it was kind of hilarious watching all of that right after SOA. (Catchin' up on a lot of TV here..)

Possible spoiler alert.... (?)

Did anyone else think that Opey had a weird look on his face during the vows/ring exchange? For a second, I thought he was gonna back down. I loved how this season opener ended, it's gonna be a good one!

I just finished watching it, and I totally noticed the same thing...I thought it might just be a facial twitch

or something.

You can't get it or see it? I can't get it on our lame cable up here so I had to aquire it. I'm sure this is not the place for talk like this but feel free to message me :)

not as a streaming version, no. and i don't have cable. i have another roommate who "aquires" things, and it slows down our internet so much that the rest of us (i live in a house with 4 other people), can't enjoy the internet at all.

not as a streaming version, no. and i don't have cable. i have another roommate who "aquires" things, and it slows down our internet so much that the rest of us (i live in a house with 4 other people), can't enjoy the internet at all.

I get you, just wanted to make sure. When you live in a remote place like me you have to acquire some things... SAMCRO is one of those things.

iTunes hates Canada by the way, well in fact the CRTC hates iTunes :(