Sons of Anarchy

MsRad

• 2 weeks later...
so who is still watching the third season of Sons of Anarchy.

it is getting so juicy now that they are in Belfast.

I REALLY hope there is no incest-love with Jax and his half-sister...yuck.

i was gagging every time they were implying it! it would be a big plot twist though...

I've had a crush on peg bundy since the 7th grade. Not Kelly bundy, PEG bundy.

I really wanted to hate this show but dammit, it's really good!

Huge fan of Ron Perlman, katey , and that Irish dude with the crazy scars. Plus the story line is good too.

And jax and his sister are totally gonna bone.

I really wanted to hate this show but dammit, it's really good!

that's exactly how i felt too! i remember sneering at the ads for it while watching rescue me a few years back thinking "great this is another show just exploiting the stereotypes of motorcyclists blah blah blah", but man, it's soooooo good!

Katey Sagal is totally a babe. i only hope to resemble her when i'm older (which i won't but that's ok).

i think there's goign to be an intervention before they bone, but part of me sort of hopes there isn't! it would be so scandalous!

Do you guys think that Peg is so twisted that she wouldn't stop them from boning to "protect the club" or whatever the fuck?

And was that the Irish guy's (from the Charming charter) son who got killed, or just someone he knew since he was young?

And what was with the hospital's HR lady having a backpiece?

This season's Sons of Anarchy is good, I just hate having to wait until next week to find out what happens next. I often wait a season or two into a good show like this one to get into it so I can watch a whole season or two at once. When we first brought our first baby home from the hospital, I watched the whole first season of Lost over that first week or two, and it helped me transition into Mamahood for reals.

answered in bold

Do you guys think that Peg is so twisted that she wouldn't stop them from boning to "protect the club" or whatever the fuck? she has to tell him it is his sister...so gross

And was that the Irish guy's (from the Charming charter) son who got killed, or just someone he knew since he was young? i think it was his nephew because he called him "uncle" when they met up

And what was with the hospital's HR lady having a backpiece? totally random...i cant wait for next week!

This season's Sons of Anarchy is good, I just hate having to wait until next week to find out what happens next. I often wait a season or two into a good show like this one to get into it so I can watch a whole season or two at once. When we first brought our first baby home from the hospital, I watched the whole first season of Lost over that first week or two, and it helped me transition into Mamahood for reals.

After much aversion to getting started on Sons of Anarchy I gave in. I had seen random episodes here and there in hotels and at friends houses but never Netflixed it and didn't DVR it as my satelite, Dish Network, FX wasn't stock. But I did manage to see the series finale for season two around when it aired when Freddy Corbin and Henry Rollins were in it because it was Freddy. However, I gave in and added it to my que on Netflix and this past weekend finished watching season one and season two beginning to end. But now am in limbo as we canceled our satelite about a month back which my brother now tells me FX is on Dish Networks basic plan, bastards. It sounds like season three is going to be fun and we are working on getting it....... Good to know I'm not the only one who saw the white shoes!