daveborjes

3. David Flores

David Flores

4. Ursula

Ursula

5. Texkota

Texkota

• Recent Posts

• Hi guys, so I recently got a cover up and it's a little over 2 weeks in the healing process. I'm finally starting to like it, but it doesn't fully cover up my old tattoo! There are hints of the old tattoo still showing through (where the arrows in the picture point to the faint black curved line). Is there any way to fix this and cover this part up better? Can I just go back for a touch up and maybe have the tattoo artist go over it one more time with some shading and yellow ink? Thanks for the advice.
    • There's nothing to fix on that tattoo. It's still healing. Tattoos look weird when they are healing. A lot of people say to give it 6 weeks to heal and then judge, but I'd given it longer, at least three months. It shouldn't be shiny or bumpy then.  Secondly, a tattoo is not a sticker. No tattoo is perfect. Tattoos do not heal exactly the way they looked when they were first done. Skin is a living canvas and that means lines often spread or color migrates. It would be ridiculous to go back to your artist to get that "fixed." If you can't live with minor imperfections, then tattoos aren't for you. 
    • Tattoos in general fade with time. Trying to do anything to it while maintaining the original design is going to make a mess of it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics