Next Year

Gregor

• 2 months later...

We should review the progress on the goals we've established here!!!

How are you doing?

My Tattoo goals for 2012 were:

Work on Backpiece - scheduled in April

Get something done at Smith Street - going to try walking in when I'm there in April.

Attend Bay area convention - scheduled the vacation. I'll be there.

New item - getting something done by Aaron Colrman!!! April 27th.

Well, reviewing progress:-

Finished my backpiece with Ching, which is grand.

I'll probably still get tattooed by Chris Smith in Chicago in June, but for the moment there's no sign of Chad Koeplinger coming back to Ireland.

I've had my mind on bringing my sleeves down for a bit, but that's gone on the back burner a little because I've ended up booking in to be tattooed by Tomo at Yellow Blaze in November. That's super-exciting and hopefully we're going to do something fairly epic - still ironing out the details. Anyway, I'm more or less saving for that now and will see about the sleeves either afterwards or in 2013.

man reading this thread again has me formulating How I am going to pitch going to SF for the convention this yr to my wife. Its oct. 26,27&28th. If all is on schedule our new baby will be 2 months old. Its only one weekend , think I will get the hot knife stabb stare of death?

man reading this thread again has me formulating How I am going to pitch going to SF for the convention this yr to my wife. Its oct. 26,27&28th. If all is on schedule our new baby will be 2 months old. Its only one weekend , think I will get the hot knife stabb stare of death?

I'm heading to NY in April. So the new guy is 2 months old. I'm shipping the mother-in-law to help my wife with the 2 little ones. It's a win-win, my wife has some help. Gets to hang out with her mother and I'm not there for the entire visit. :cool:

Duncan X - next Saturday

Alex Binnie - April

Brad Fink - April

Daniel Albrigo April

Mario Desa - May

Stewart Robson- June

Hopefully New York in October Bailey Robinson and something at Smith Street.

Do you have all the sessions planned out? I was looking at Alex Binnie's website and there's some unique stuff the he's done.

@Reyeslv Everything apart from the trip to the Big Apple is booked. Alex Binnie is a bit of a legend over here. Hes been tattooing for over 20 years and is the owner of Into You, in London.

On the subject of New York I have to say this thread is cracking me up.

http://www.lastsparrowtattoo.com/forum/lst-get-togethers-tattoo-conventions/1503-nyc-meet-up.html

Started in October 2011. Now into its 11th page. At this rate I'll be meeting up with you guys in October.

@Reyeslv Everything apart from the trip to the Big Apple is booked. Alex Binnie is a bit of a legend over here. Hes been tattooing for over 20 years and is the owner of Into You, in London.

http://www.lastsparrowtattoo.com/forum/lst-get-togethers-tattoo-conventions/1503-nyc-meet-up.html

Started in October 2011. Now into its 11th page. At this rate I'll be meeting up with you guys in October.

I heard about this hotel in NYC, supposed to be affordable and nice. It's on 42nd and 10th ave.

Times Square hotels, New York city - Yotel

Yea us New Yorkers (or tri-state area...ers?) suck at making plans. When you do come out drop a line in the thread to let us know.

I heard about this hotel in NYC, supposed to be affordable and nice. It's on 42nd and 10th ave.

Did you think about possibly looking in NJ (Secaucus or similar) to find something at half NYC money? I know NYC can get a bit pricey.

Also, in terms of this/next year my plans are.

Some more from Regino Gonzolez

Stewart Robson (April)

and at end of this year/beginning of next year to try and plan a trip to San Francisco, but we will see how that works out.

Thanks for that. Looks good. I'll be booking the flight & hotel package as a City break two weeks before the tattoo. I can get the flight + three nights at a decent hotel for round £800 ($1267) which I think is very reasonable.

• 1 month later...

How are you doing?

My Tattoo goals for 2012 were:

Work on Backpiece - scheduled in April

Get something done at Smith Street - going to try walking in when I'm there in April.

Attend Bay area convention - scheduled the vacation. I'll be there.

New item - getting something done by Aaron Colrman!!! April 27th.

I'm back on track with my Smith Street appointment.

Did my Stewart appointments in April.

MOM Tattoo from Aaron Coleman.

Smith Street in June

Bay Area convention...

I'm back on track with my Smith Street appointment.

Did my Stewart appointments in April.

MOM Tattoo from Aaron Coleman.

Smith Street in June

Bay Area convention...

Nice, well my back is finished and I got a lady head from Todd Noble, I haven't booked in for my ribs yet but will be doing so in June. I think I'm going to put the bay area convention on hold for a while as I ended up getting tattooed by Brad Fink and Chad Koeplinger whilst finishing my backpiece and also on a whim booked in with Frank Carter to do my right foot since he did the left one a year or so ago. I'm hopefully booking in with Chad to do one of my knees as well later in the year but it depends on how much I can save between now and then...

Nice, well my back is finished and I got a lady head from Todd Noble, I haven't booked in for my ribs yet but will be doing so in June. I think I'm going to put the bay area convention on hold for a while as I ended up getting tattooed by Brad Fink and Chad Koeplinger whilst finishing my backpiece and also on a whim booked in with Frank Carter to do my right foot since he did the left one a year or so ago. I'm hopefully booking in with Chad to do one of my knees as well later in the year but it depends on how much I can save between now and then...

You had a full year so far as well. Oh yeah, you got the panther/tiger back piece, right? That thing is very pleasing on the eyes! Have you been hitting these guys up whilst they are doing guest spots at FST?