Boise Artists of Interest

InkPlease

I moved to a town called Twin Falls, Idaho a short time ago and there aren't really any good artists in this area. The closest place is Boise, Idaho and if anyone knows of any good artists that I should check out some feedback would be awesome. Peace

I've only been in Twin for a short time and it's already a s*** hole, I gotta get out of here but I have to stay here longer for school. I would be willing to go further out than Boise, but time and money constraints are just the thorn in my side right now. Thanks for the shops to look at bigjoe I'll have to check them out and look at their work, oh and I'm thinking after my rib tattoo I'm going to do a traditional style crown and heart design on my back, but I'm drawing it and I don't draw well so its probably going to be days before I like it anything I draw up. Thanks for all the responses

I gotta get out of here but I have to stay here longer for school. I would be willing to go further out than Boise, but time and money constraints are just the thorn in my side right now.

so you will be leaving boise sometime in the future? and you'd rather get tattooed in another city? could you just wait 'til you live elsewhere?

It's not so much the city as its the artist if I find a really good artist in Boise then I'll check them out and take a look at their work. If I find an artist that I like who is in another state then yes I would be willing to wait, but I don't know what next city to move to as I chose Twin because of the school and I know people here so I guess wherever I can find a good job is my next move so I don't know where I'm going next so its all random and crazy for me right now. If you know some artist work that I should look at I would love to as I'm always looking to expand my horizon.

You need to move into a better tattoo town...Your in the middle of nowhere.

Jon@ Devotion Tattoo Check out their Facebook for updated pics of their work.

Chalice Tattoo Studio - Boise Idaho Custom Tattoos

Ink Vision | Boise ID

Electric Company (1896 Electric Co.) on Myspace

This shop is in Logan,UT

1896 is where i go get work done and Keith is one of the best artists I know. And as far as I'm concerned technically the best artist in utah. He's a wuzzurd. twin falls isn't that far from Utah at all and Keith is such a cool guy. Nate is dope too but I have not gotten work by him yet. 1896 always has heavy hitting guest artists too. I'm getting a turtle back from horifuyu and keith there, cory lennherer was just there and so on!