@Alexandr Melnik Hey man, so not to be rude but this thread is meant to showcase member artwork, not pictures of tattoos. There are plenty of other threads those tattoos would be suited to. Nothing against the pictures, just that they are probably better off elsewhere. Cheers

Love the bee and the turtle. Personally I think your background is a little busy and detracts from the pieces. For a sheet with multiple small pieces like that, I think a plain color, smoke, web, etc is all you really need. But I'm certainly not a professional, just an art enthusiast.

I keep forgetting to take pics of what I've been doing lately. I started getting into painting again, which I hadn't touched in years. I've been drawing for a long time but I took a break and now I'm sort of rusty with it. No real aspirations to do anything with my art, it's just for fun.

I previously posted these in my introduction thread, but this seems like a more appropriate place.

There is a lot of great work in this thread. A lot of inspiring work! Can't wait to paint later!

++ I've tried everything to turn these files correctly, I have no idea why they insist on being upside down.

Okay, I finally remembered to post these...I've been really into art for a while now but I sort of fell out of touch between school and work. I've been having some anxiety issues and art is a huge help, so I'm constantly churning out things. No real plans for them, just for fun. I'm obviously hugely inspired by tattoos, but I just got some good reference books to help me try other styles. The paintings are either watercolor or acrylic, everything else is pencil or colored pencil.

339oqxk.jpg

2i6lzb7.jpg

v Not quite finished with this one...obviously I like AFI just a little bit. :D

2mzl9x.jpg

2cyptg5.jpg

qovvw6.jpg

v A JonTron-era Game Grumps themed flash sheet, because I'm a huge nerd.

2elvacg.jpg

• 1 month later...

Some blatant Chris Conn worship...

18812397586_1f725013b3_z.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Been trying to keep busy painting lots of things, having a slow start to the year but slowly turning that around. Here are a few of my latest efforts.

I absolutely LOVE the way you draw and paint your roses. Sublime. Thank you for sharing.

• 3 weeks later...