• 2 weeks later...
I made another reaper, I wanted to share it 'cause I'm stoked on it. This is 6.5x6" embroidery and paint on linen.

More people need to start posting in this thread again!

6102846135_cc01c4f697_z.jpg

Ursula, you seem to do a lot of those patches, so you may be the person to ask, my friend who does similar stuff was going to sew a pattern into both of our gun bags, however the iron on patterns she found are black. Our bags are black, is there a way to/do they make patterns in iron on that come out white?

• 4 weeks later...

took a bit of digging to find this thread... anywhoozles, this is a detail of an old beater bass an old acquaintance gave me, which i decided to refurbish. still doing body work currently. once that's all done, i need to shield all the electronics cavities, rewire it, install a new bridge, string it, and see how it plays (it was on the fritz when i got it, so no before/after on how it sounds). all hand carved, shaded with regular wood stain...

296144_10100218287581901_17026783_46264282_693540879_n.jpg

really stoked to finish it, but it might be until next week before it gets done.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My boss said a few months back that I needed to, at some point, do a backpiece painting as homework... his specific instructions were to make it my "apprentice masterpiece." i don't know about that, but this was the second one i did for him... the first didn't live up to my expectations.

after a print by Kuniyoshi

12865_10100761565488621_223306128_n.jpg

My boss said a few months back that I needed to, at some point, do a backpiece painting as homework... his specific instructions were to make it my "apprentice masterpiece." i don't know about that, but this was the second one i did for him... the first didn't live up to my expectations.

after a print by Kuniyoshi

12865_10100761565488621_223306128_n.jpg

Shit dude...thats great!

Wow... There's a lot of really good stuff in this thread!

I've been trying to use up some of the art supplies that I've had laying around for the last couple of years, and I ran across some full sheet labels. Everybody's been having a lot of fun making stickers to slap all over the place!