Finished this last night and have sent it to be auctioned for a Motor Neurone Disease charity after a guy contacted me on FB and Instagram. Still feel like i've got a long way to go but it he can make some money for charity out of it i'll be stoked!

Thank you for doing this :-)

I have a motor neuron disease - probably not the same one - but every bit of help is a good thing.

Honestly, I can't thank you enough. It means a lot to me that you did this.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been doing this thing lately where I have been doing paintings for friends' kids for their first birthdays. It's fun because it gives me motivation to actually finish paintings because lord knows I love to start them and then give up on them once I realise that I have no idea at all what I'm doing, and I just like spending my free time painting. Anyway, here's a bad photo of a cat portrait I just finished, of our friends' cat Dali:

I have been doing this thing lately where I have been doing paintings for friends' kids for their first birthdays. It's fun because it gives me motivation to actually finish paintings because lord knows I love to start them and then give up on them once I realise that I have no idea at all what I'm doing, and I just like spending my free time painting. Anyway, here's a bad photo of a cat portrait I just finished, of our friends' cat Dali:

That cat looks dapper as fuck.

"I don't always paint cats, but when I do, they are in a green sport coat and drinking tea with opposable thumbs" hahaha

That is awesome! What a great gift idea too! Totally love the dapper cat

• 4 weeks later...
Had a go at a Battle Royale as a gift for a tattooer i'm hopefully getting some more work from next month, he is a real cool guy and opened my eyes to traditional tattooing and painting etc when I first met him.

I hope he likes it, I know some people might have seen this on instagram already.

Bang Bang! Nice one man! I am sure he will love it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Another one I finished last night for a trade with @nofireinmylungs on instagram. I feel a bit happier with the colours on this one.

I am trying to put together a flash set of around 6 sheets if anyone would be interested in prints just let me know.

Thanks for looking!

I'm interested for sure. Interested in doing any trades?

• 2 weeks later...
Howdo @brockvarty @captaincabinet Id be interested in getting involved trading, theres some of my stuff in my gallery. Ill trade with anybody whos interested

I will get involved as soon as I get some time to paint something properly. Send me a message and let me know what would interest you!

One from last night;