Short time lapse video I made of a painting a few nights ago... decided to try to do a rose to fill up a scrap piece of Arches, with no pre-drawing or sketch of any kind. Also, I forgot my real webcam, so it's 240p. To top it all off, a bad Instagram photo... I need to be a better documentarian.

1531552_10101446714369771_1827007332_n.jpg

Perhaps not the right place for this, but as a follow up to the no drawing rose painting/video I posted last week, here's a no stencil/no drawing rose I convinced a friend to let me put on him tonight. Sorry if this could have gone in a better place, since it's not painting-related...

(the anchor and lily barely visible on his calf was my 14th tattoo, 13th if you don't count the one on myself to start things off)

• 2 weeks later...

been a bit since i've posted anything.. i've been working on a few projects lately, one being a new zine. 16 paintings, full color & spiral bound printed on cardstock. only made 10 of them and am expecting them from the printers on wednesday so if anyone wants one shoot me an email, they're $8ppd in the US (will also ship internationally) -- chrisnoluck@yahoo.com

tumblr_n1lat7SACA1rocpblo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n15kdosgIw1rocpblo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n1rv4nvqRZ1rocpblo1_500.jpg