Hi

I am a newbie here, although I've been a regular lurker in the past, love the interviews especially Valarie from FST.

Anyway I thought I would let this community know that there is a new gallery exhibition space opening in Minerva Lodge Tattoo Club, it is above the tattoo studio & roughly 100m2.

First exhibition is a street art show.

Check us out at Tattoo Studio Chester | Minerva Lodge Tattoo Club

The shows are all free, we will have regular viewing evenings with plenty of free booze & nibbles.

Hope to see some faces there

I've gotten kind of obsessed with stone litho--I didn't even know what lithography WAS a few months ago and now I basically live in the print shop. I'm still figuring things out, but here are a couple pieces I've been ruining my back with this spring, both editions of 11 on somerset and BFK printmaking papers.

I'm going to learn to etch copper plates next, I think.

13012239815_ea49545a15.jpg

13012092793_93c1de182c.jpg

13011937635_d17cf6dea1.jpg

13012636394_253853291f_z.jpg

@49531 are you on instagram?

yes i am, my name is slugggg, although it's private at the moment so i upload a lot of other crap onto it too, so if you dont want to see all that stuff then i also have a tumblr for just my drawings slugstuff.tumblr.com but it is the instagram that gets the most frequent updates/more progress shots

some more from the last few days, along with a year or so over due thank you painting for ash davies

tumblr_n2uixizVgK1ra0q1vo2_500.jpg

tumblr_n2uixizVgK1ra0q1vo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n2uyacJx6m1ra0q1vo1_500.jpg

ive been at my parents house the past few days so i dont have any of my colours, which is kinda annoying as i actually feel like using them for once..