LIONS

Scott R

have been mulling around about a lion or lion/lamb tattoo. Found stefan has a few nice ones and ofcoarse Valerie but the interwebz have failed to deliver. Google images and tattoo donkey through that have not yeilded worthy images. Help me my brethren

I usually think its best to get your tattooer to source great reference material.

Most of us (tattooers) spend a great deal of time/money/effort collecting source material or information for our tattoos.

Some of us even do it away from the internet.

But in the interests of not poo-pah-ing a discussion: Try searching the internet for reference material that ISNT a tattoo. Adding the term 'tattoo' to a google search is like initiating a shit-filter where it only delivers the worst possible images.

Good luck.

definitely agree stewart I found some cool pictures and drawings without the tattoo search. I guess I want to see what is obainable in the tattoo form. Seems tigers/panthers are easier(or make better tattoos) of the cat family. I dont have a tattooer locked in for it I suppose its too much to ask for you to fly to the US and tattoo me for a week or so ;)

definitely agree stewart I found some cool pictures and drawings without the tattoo search. I guess I want to see what is obainable in the tattoo form. Seems tigers/panthers are easier(or make better tattoos) of the cat family. I dont have a tattooer locked in for it I suppose its too much to ask for you to fly to the US and tattoo me for a week or so ;)

Richard Stell is working in Dallas right now. Send an email. Drive down there. Get tattooed by Richard. Post a photo on this forum. Get lots of compliments. That is about all you need to do.

I usually think its best to get your tattooer to source great reference material.

Most of us (tattooers) spend a great deal of time/money/effort collecting source material or information for our tattoos.

Some of us even do it away from the internet.

But in the interests of not poo-pah-ing a discussion: Try searching the internet for reference material that ISNT a tattoo. Adding the term 'tattoo' to a google search is like initiating a shit-filter where it only delivers the worst possible images.

Good luck.

Hell i couldnt agree more.

the owner of this poor dog spent 2yrs teaching him to talk .and the first words the dog said was. dont u ever cut my hair like this again.