Guest spot at American Graffiti Sacramento

*spot not sopt. I'm not very good with the iPad. Lol

You more than make up for it with your tattoo machine.

And I hope you don't mind, but I edited the thread title for you. Good luck and enjoy your trip! American Graffiti is a great shop, and you can eat at Tower Cafe every day.

thats when i was working, i was piercing back then. freddy worked there and eric of course. nate sponsler, vinny.......... freddy and eric would sit in that hot room upstairs with no A/C, wearing leather pants and no shirts, blasting "the chronic" all day. it was interesting to say the least. sonny tufts worked for a while then, jef whitehead and shannon shirley did guest spots. i met alot of cool people during that time, but sacto sucked.

• 4 weeks later...

what been up lately Karl? oh Sac!

thats when i was working, i was piercing back then. freddy worked there and eric of course. nate sponsler, vinny.......... freddy and eric would sit in that hot room upstairs with no A/C, wearing leather pants and no shirts, blasting "the chronic" all day. it was interesting to say the least. sonny tufts worked for a while then, jef whitehead and shannon shirley did guest spots. i met alot of cool people during that time, but sacto sucked.