I may be closing my shop and looking for a new opportunity.

Fancher

I got back from my road trip just to find my shop trashed. My landlord tried to blow insulation on my drop ceiling and got it everywhere. It's going to take 2 weeks to have it Cleaned professionally. Between being on the road and this I may be open to a big change in my life. We all know there are too many shops and closing mine may be the first step in making this business better. Id really enjoy just tattooing and painting and not worry about owning a business. I guess if it's meant to be I'll get an offer I cant refuse. It would really be nice to get back in to a shop where I am inspired by my co-workers every day.

Thanks man.. I would if I could get someone to move to middle of nowhere. Actually my good friend Brad Mariachi came out and worked here for a bit. There just wasn't enough good food selection for him to stay. Lol. I will more then likely just start doing more guest spots.

Thanks man.. I would if I could get someone to move to middle of nowhere. Actually my good friend Brad Mariachi came out and worked here for a bit. There just wasn't enough good food selection for him to stay. Lol. I will more then likely just start doing more guest spots.

So what you're saying is that you're going to open up a combination tattoo and sushi parlor? I'll come out for that!

hell I'm buyin out my partner and changing the shop name it's in utah and I'm the only one tattooing here and looking to hire but no one seems to be dedicated and off heroine out here

That's funny I just took a job offer at my friend Brent Atwoods shop in Utah. His place is called The Pharoahs Horses. When I get to Utah we should get one of those 3% beers I've been hearing so much about. Lol