Monthly Contest, Best Tattoo of the Month (January 2012)

Lochlan

@Duffa ha it cant count for febuary. Young jake first and fierce.

Are you sure it can't count? I'd like to think that it would... because if not, my January entry is invalid ;) (I got my sleeve completed in December last year)

@Lochlan I'm sure will be able to shed some light on this matter!

(after rereading the first post that outlines the contest, it doesn't specifically say that the tattoo has to be done during the month... however, you'd kind of think that the tattoo was pretty recent for it to be considered)

Are you sure it can't count? I'd like to think that it would... because if not, my January entry is invalid ;) (I got my sleeve completed in December last year)

@Lochlan I'm sure will be able to shed some light on this matter!

(after rereading the first post that outlines the contest, it doesn't specifically say that the tattoo has to be done during the month... however, you'd kind of think that the tattoo was pretty recent for it to be considered)

well if thats the case febuary will have a big black kitty in it

the contest is not over......you still have a few days. Hit the 'share' button on your post and get your friends to join and like it.....

As for finished and unfinished...we didn't think that one out so I'll have to get back to you but Jake's is not finished either....shit I see it everyday around the house when he has his shirt off and it makes me eagerly wait to see it completed!

January 2012 Tattoo of the month winner is @Jake with his Panther on his rib with roses done by Scott Sylvia of Blackheart Tattoo in SF (post #3), congratulations! Jake actually told me yesterday that if he wins to give the prize to the runner-up since he has already won a LST contest SO......

We have a tie and both win:

@jade1955 tattoo done by Stewart Robson, Frith Street London (post #17)

&

@Duffa tattoo done by Horinao, Catclaw tattoo-z Kyoto (post #18)

Congratulations you two!

PM me your shirt size, male or female style (note: we have no mediums for males left at this time, sorry), and your mailing address.

Thanks for everyone else who participated and now it is time for February 2012 Best Tattoo of the Month......

January 2012 Tattoo of the month winner is @Jake with his Panther on his rib with roses done by Scott Sylvia of Blackheart Tattoo in SF (post #3), congratulations! Jake actually told me yesterday that if he wins to give the prize to the runner-up since he has already won a LST contest SO......

We have a tie and both win:

@jade1955 tattoo done by Stewart Robson, Frith Street London (post #17)

&

@Duffa tattoo done by Horinao, Catclaw tattoo-z Kyoto (post #18)

Congratulations you two!

PM me your shirt size, male or female style (note: we have no mediums for males left at this time, sorry), and your mailing address.

Thanks for everyone else who participated and now it is time for February 2012 Best Tattoo of the Month......

Congrats @jade1955 & @Duffa

Thank you to @Jake for sharing the wealth!!!

On to February!!!!

@Jake - congrats! a well deserved win ;) AND an even bigger thanks for truly being a gentleman & a scholar!! much respect (can't wait to see that bad boy finished!)

@jade1955 - well done my friend ;) couldn't have asked for a better person to share the win with

@Reyeslv - cheers homie!

@Lochlan - thanks to your good self and the rest of LST & everyone that voted!!! NOW, there are going to be some random photos in said shirt for sure :p haha