Currently in the market for prints and originals

slayer9019

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

timothy hoyer prints: Home / Three Hours Past Midnight

Also wanted to share my custom frame source: http://stores.ebay.com/Custom-Framing-Factory-Outlet?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

Each these frames (including glass, mat, and backing) was less than $25. If you email them they will cut custom frame and mat sizes. Great option for inexpensive prints. Much classier looking than the off the shelf stuff from places like Michael's.

10525868_10100431609263786_9016250611574970721_n.jpg

I got tattooed at Aloha Tattoos in Barcelona last week and one of the many cool things about that shop is that it's also a "tattoo art gallery" with lots of art and prints for sale. Currently they have an exhibition of Matt Bivetto's drawings, which are really fantastic and I wish I had the spare money to buy one of them (and/or get down to NYC and get tattooed by him). I did pick up this really cool print from El Carlo though:

2l9o0lz.jpg

The website for La Cobra Negra is here: La Cobra Negra Tattoo Art Gallery — Home and they have a bunch of prints, originals, flash, sketchbooks, etc., for sale. There's a lot of really cool stuff there.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...