There's nothing here yet

• I am wanting a colorful big lotus on my shoulder (will be my first tattoo), and am finding artists that I like although their work is almost all in black. Is an artist who is talented in black not necessarily skilled with color?   Also, I am in Colorado and would definitely appreciate artist recommendations 
    • I did reply to this but for some reason it didn’t work.... so excuse me if for some reason I’ve posted this story twice.    a similar thing happened to me, but with my grandad. He unfortunately had a stroke and lost his marbles - previously a very proud man (an architect) and wasn’t overly fond of tattoos however.. I got a fairy tattooed on my shoulder about 10 years ago representing my grandparents because I went fairy hunting with them as a young child and it was such a special, magical time in my childhood that I wanted to keep a reminder.. anyhow. After he had his first stroke (unfortunately he had numerous) I showed him, he had tears in his eyes and stroked her gently and told me how beautiful she was. It really upset me but in a good way, because I knew at that moment it meant something to him too.    I also have “tomorrow’s another day” tattooed on my collarbone because it’s a saying my dad told me growing up (he suffered with depression, as did I growing up) so it was a constant reminder to try and remember that although today may be shit... tomorrow will hopefully be better. 
    • @oboogie that’s adorable. I want an old lady to touch my arm haha @Hollie yeah that seems to be the general consensus- doesn’t matter what people think as long as yr good with it. I think I was just seeking affirmation that it wasn’t a ‘bad tattoo’ / ‘done poorly.’ Ya know that pesky self doubt that a creeps around the brain!
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Topics

• Blog Entries