F-ing New Guy

posterboy7596

The header said to introduce myself so... this is it. I'm 29 years old.... I've spent time in college, in the Navy and in jail. I started to get tattooed almost 10 years ago before I left for boot camp, and as they say, it is addictive. I'm not very heavily covered(probably about 1/4 of my skin) but want to keep getting tattooed until I'm about 50 so I'm not in a big hurry. I joined back in September, but never got around to digging in to the forums. Hopefully I'll get some pictures up soon. That's about all that's worthwhile I guess. Just your average tattooed guy.

For my own body I prefer colorful stuff of different sorts. I don't have much on me but I've developed a serious appreciation for traditional stuff lately. Most of what I have on me is what generally qualifies as "new school", bright custom shit. Some large scale Japanese is on my eventual list. I can't draw a lick, and I'm not very creative when it comes to imagery, so I've kind of stuck to the formula of going to people I trust and just asking them to make sure it looks cool. The only I don't care for(neither on myself or other people) is the newer abstract sort of stuff.

Really digin' the forums by the way!

Wes Carter is in Bowling Green, and Absolute Art is in Richmond, VA. A bit of a drive for you, but worth every bit of it.

For my own body I prefer colorful stuff of different sorts. I don't have much on me but I've developed a serious appreciation for traditional stuff lately. Most of what I have on me is what generally qualifies as "new school", bright custom shit. Some large scale Japanese is on my eventual list. I can't draw a lick, and I'm not very creative when it comes to imagery, so I've kind of stuck to the formula of going to people I trust and just asking them to make sure it looks cool. The only I don't care for(neither on myself or other people) is the newer abstract sort of stuff.

Really digin' the forums by the way!