Just when ya thought tattoos were too mainstream...new Van Halen song

hawk

they're just hoping that they can appeal to a new crowd of groupies, they are probably tired of chics that have been overtanning since the 80's with a wall of big bleached crispy hair poking them in the eyes during a "guitar solo" (ie skank groupie handsies).

oh, and i'm pretty sure this will do the opposite of mainstreaming tattoos. if anything it will make sure that our kids think that tattoos are not cool.

OMG I am glad I stopped it at 1:16..... We are packed up at Spotlight bout to get out of here, and in order to bleach our eyes we immediately watched the following video:

WARNING: It's got Hitler in it.....(I am jewish, and please don't flag or boot me for this) I do not want to offend anyone.

it's a joke, but the editing is pretty great.

And Ehhh, FUCK DAVID LEE ROTH in the mouth with a sawzaw...

OMG I am glad I stopped it at 1:16..... We are packed up at Spotlight bout to get out of here, and in order to bleach our eyes we immediately watched the following video:

WARNING: It's got Hitler in it.....(I am jewish, and please don't flag or boot me for this) I do not want to offend anyone.

The "Take it or leave it" at 1:30 is the best!

Haha, speaking of tattoos going mainstream...I know this is a little off topic but I want to talk to people about it! :]

I just saw a premiere clip for a new show on Spike TV called, "Ink Master" and it actually looks like a pretty bomb idea for a competition show. Jane's Addiction rock-and-roller, Dave Navarro is hosting and Oliver Peck (Kat Von D’s ex) and Chris Nunez (from “Miami Ink”) will be the "experts". I am interested to see who the artists are that will be competing and also excited to see all the drama unfold, haha because it wouldn't be a reality show if it didn't.

So, who is going to watch the premiere with me on tonight, Tuesday, January 17th? It will be on at 10 p.m. on Spike TV.

Check out the link for the premiere trailer and tell me what you think! :]

Official Ink Master Series Trailer | Free Video Clips | SPIKE

There is already a discussion on that going on here http://www.lastsparrowtattoo.com/forum/random-crap/1685-ink-master-spike.html

Haha, speaking of tattoos going mainstream...I know this is a little off topic but I want to talk to people about it! :]

I just saw a premiere clip for a new show on Spike TV called, "Ink Master" and it actually looks like a pretty bomb idea for a competition show. Jane's Addiction rock-and-roller, Dave Navarro is hosting and Oliver Peck (Kat Von D’s ex) and Chris Nunez (from “Miami Ink”) will be the "experts". I am interested to see who the artists are that will be competing and also excited to see all the drama unfold, haha because it wouldn't be a reality show if it didn't.

So, who is going to watch the premiere with me on tonight, Tuesday, January 17th? It will be on at 10 p.m. on Spike TV.

Check out the link for the premiere trailer and tell me what you think! :]

Official Ink Master Series Trailer | Free Video Clips | SPIKE

• 2 weeks later...