Tattoo Nightmare!

gougetheeyes

Last night I dreamed that I was going to get a tattoo on my leg, but also somehow wound up with a medium-sized pink fairy silhouette right in the center of my back. Just a black outline filled in with solid Pepto-Bismol pink. Later on, after walking out of the shop, I "woke up" and felt relieved. Reached my hand down my shirt to scratch my back, to find that the fairy had been replaced by a terrible, half-finished meditating Guanyin that was peeling. I've never been more relieved to wake up for real.

• 3 weeks later...

I've had a bunch of tattoo dreams too. Some dreams, I have no tattoos at all... I'm conscious of having HAD tattoos, but in the dream, they're gone. Before I had a sleeve, I would dream that I had them, on both arms.

A recurring dream is that I have an appointment, but can't remember the exact date or know where the shop is. I'm usually pretty punctual with appointments and have only had to cancel 2 due to grave circumstances.

• 3 months later...

So when I was eighteen I got a nautical star on the back of my arm, above my elbow.

I used Triple Antibotic to heal it and it actually raised half the scab from my skin and now the star is like raised up. I thought it was an infection but it was so bad healing. I have some pictures. It got so messed up that I had to go to a dermatologist to get it injected with some kind of stuff to get the raising of the skin to go down. Eventually got it touched up and seems to be OK now. Crazy stuff.

Basically, NEVER use Triple Antiobtic.