Any shops in New Orleans to check out?

lving4today

DOC Don Lucas Tattooing

3807 Airline Dr

Metairie, LA 70001

(504) 833-0190

Don has a museum with lots of cool stuff and if ya call ahead he will answer as the phone rings into his house if he's not at the shop. Don was at Paul Rogers side when he passed so that should be enough to know that you will find "cool" and good mojo.

Just as important, what restaurants are you checking out? Cochon is a must!

I checked out their menu,and it looks awesome.Did you ever eat there.I was watching Diners,Drive-ins,& Dives tonight,and he was at a Restaurant in NO at a place called Casamentos.He was eating raw clams,softshell crabs and all this good seafood.I just want to go there and eat my fill of po boys.

I checked out their menu,and it looks awesome.Did you ever eat there.I was watching Diners,Drive-ins,& Dives tonight,and he was at a Restaurant in NO at a place called Casamentos.He was eating raw clams,softshell crabs and all this good seafood.I just want to go there and eat my fill of po boys.

You really can't go wrong with any restaurant in NOLA. Po boys and oysters are a must! Cochon was one of our fave meals- loved the crispy pig ears. And the swamp tour if you have time was a blast. Have fun!

I know the shop has already been said, but when I went to visit New Orleans. I liked Electric Ladyland. I loved all the flash that was on the wall and the atmosphere of the shop. Everyone there was really friendly to me and showed me around the place. :)

• 1 month later...

There is a cajun buffett Cajun King here locally, when katrina hit the family moved up to oklahoma and My friends and I have been reaping the benefits ever since. They have locations in NW OKC and Norman. BEst catfish this oklahoma boy has ever had, along with gumbo,crawfish etoufette,jumbilia,blackened chicken pasta,colared greens, red beans and rice,fried chicken,cornbread,gator dumplings, frog legs oh man I am hungry

We're getting catfish at pat o'briens as I type.

I took my fiancee there the day she turned 21 and got her LOADED on hurricanes. At 10am.

She can handle one drink before she's wrecked, so four or five ounces of rum on an empty stomach led to hilarity. Have a good vacation, dude, and if Annette is at Ladyland, tell her I said hey.