"That was me on the show getting the tat from Brian (BTat) and I love my Fu Dog Tattoo. I didn't watch the show yet (watching it Saturday) but heard about it. Not sure how it was critiqued but don't care. It's my favorite tat. Can't be too difficult to critique any tat when it's freaking magnified :-) I plan on getting my next Tat done by Brian."

/facepalm

"That was me on the show getting the tat from Brian (BTat) and I love my Fu Dog Tattoo. I didn't watch the show yet (watching it Saturday) but heard about it. Not sure how it was critiqued but don't care. It's my favorite tat. Can't be too difficult to critique any tat when it's freaking magnified :-) I plan on getting my next Tat done by Brian."

/facepalm

Can you post a photo of the tattoo, they had some pretty harsh critiques but on as a viewer I only saw it for a few seconds. I am not really interested in shitting on your tattoo, just think it would be nice to see a healed photo of the tattoo.

Can you post a photo of the tattoo, they had some pretty harsh critiques but on as a viewer I only saw it for a few seconds. I am not really interested in shitting on your tattoo, just think it would be nice to see a healed photo of the tattoo.

Oh it wasn't me who got the tattoo, i was just quoting the guy who did get it. He's all over BTat's Facebook page. I'd never volunteer for that show!

Regardless of the topic, why must every reality show have some douche who says "I didn't come here to make friends".

I was going to attempt to watch the first episode, and recoiled at the very first time I heard that. 10 seconds later, some clown had a braided beard, and I needed to turn it off. There are certain things I have no tolerance for, and braided beards are at the top of my list.

I was going to attempt to watch the first episode, and recoiled at the very first time I heard that. 10 seconds later, some clown had a braided beard, and I needed to turn it off. There are certain things I have no tolerance for, and braided beards are at the top of my list.

A braided beard looks good if you are carrying a sword, and fighting a dragon. Otherwise it looks pretty stupid.

I haven't trimmed my beard since Halloween (It helps keep me warm) and I was...

Well...

I was kind of hoping you'd braid my beard, Dari.

The best part was the names. HEATHER SIN, B-TATS, AL FLICTION.. Al Fliction is barely clever.. by like the narrowest of margins.. AL FLICTION!!

Haha, yeah. But, cant blame the guy. Im giving myself nicknames all the time. Pete Vanilla, Sweet Dick Pete. Im just waiting for the day when I can introduce myself to some girl as a sweet dick Pete. And when they doupt and ask me to prove it (which, OF COURSE will happen) me Ill just say

Sorry, I cant. My Dick is just too sweet for you

BLAU! Like moths to a flame.

Whores...

Haha, yeah. But, cant blame the guy. Im giving myself nicknames all the time. Pete Vanilla, Sweet Dick Pete. Im just waiting for the day when I can introduce myself to some girl as a sweet dick Pete. And when they doupt and ask me to prove it (which, OF COURSE will happen) me Ill just say

Sorry, I cant. My Dick is just too sweet for you

BLAU! Like moths to a flame.

Whores...

..aand Petri's drunk.