I actually liked the final elimination in this weeks threesome episode. Having each do the same exact design that they have handed to them really compared skills and knowledge, leaving artistic tastes aside. Still had to fast forward through the emo crap, though.

Thru the ether from my LP2

I actually liked the final elimination in this weeks threesome episode. Having each do the same exact design that they have handed to them really compared skills and knowledge, leaving artistic tastes aside. .....

Me too. Was nice to see head to head competition w/o fake drama.

• 3 weeks later...
i'm a thumbs up on this past episode

thought the skull challenge was cool with the blood

and the elimination tattoos were mostly ok in my book

not that i would have that particular subject tattooed on me

also the right artist went home

Too bad they can't send more than one artist home. But then the show would only be about three weeks long! Half would go home on pin-up day, most of the rest would go home on Japanese day.

Well, THAT was unexpected. One (Josh) of the two best, IMHO. Glad he admitted it was his screw-up and didn't play victim like Emilly. Thought the show did the right thing by standing by their contract, too. Or, it could all have been staged, but I was looking forward to the final, now it is pretty much a given.

Well, THAT was unexpected. One (Josh) of the two best, IMHO. Glad he admitted it was his screw-up and didn't play victim like Emilly. Thought the show did the right thing by standing by their contract, too. Or, it could all have been staged, but I was looking forward to the final, now it is pretty much a given.

Poetic Justice. Josh, who said he would use any means possible to win gets eliminated for smoking a little weed. The sniveling and crying at the end was really weak.

Well, this is why whenever someone says, "I'm not here to make friends" I think "what an asshole." You may not be there to make friends, but I don't see any benefit to making enemies.

Pretty obvious that Josh, or the producers, or someone crafted that fine moment in cinematic drama in order for him to have an excuse to boot scoot out of there.

Busted for weed? By the other contestants? Uh-huh, sure, I'm believing' it.

I'm quite certain that we haven't seen the last of Josh. He's the most likely candidate to be "The Next Big Thing" tattoo game show host on some cable channel somewhere.

Not familiar with Epic Ink. What channel is it on, what time ?

It's on A&E.i had t go into my shaw on demand to watch the last few episodes. Go to project free tv.com there's all the ny ink, la ink, etc. It does work just don't click on boxes that say continue as free user, click on the play button.

the whole scene looked way fake and overplayed

like a bad afterschool special about the dangers of drugs

sad thing is they joked this show out

i mean a lot of you would say it was joked out from the start

but i was into it - i would say that this thing has jumped the shark for me

but i'm lame and will probably still watch anyway :p

Really chapped my ass listening to the judges and the human canvas jury picking apart Jason's tattoo as unreadable. Have none of you seen Ifugao, Asmat or Dayak Ancestor/Headhunting skulls? It was clear as day what it was supposed to be! FUUUUUUUUUUU

Then again it didn't seem like Jason knew what it was either.

3%20IFUGAOSKULLSbig.jpg

ASMATSKULLLARGE1.jpg

DAYAKSKULL12.jpg