Yeah I havent been able to catch on the that one but I must admit (head down) that I watch Ami make an ass out of himself on NY Ink. Lol.

I hate watching that show, because me and my wife always get into arguments about it, mostly because she doesn't spend much time in a tattoo shop and doesn't understand why Ami won't let that girl apprentice.

I hate watching that show, because me and my wife always get into arguments about it, mostly because she doesn't spend much time in a tattoo shop and doesn't understand why Ami won't let that girl apprentice.

She already apprenticed elsewhere. There was an article relating to it that was deleted, presumably at the request of TLC. I am sure they will have her tattooing on that show in no time. I too am ashamed to admit I watch it. Mostly I watch it for Tim Hendricks - I am bummed they don't have more of his tattooing on the show.

She already apprenticed elsewhere. There was an article relating to it that was deleted, presumably at the request of TLC. I am sure they will have her tattooing on that show in no time. I too am ashamed to admit I watch it. Mostly I watch it for Tim Hendricks - I am bummed they don't have more of his tattooing on the show.

I watch it mainly for Tim as well. If I'm honest I also like a lot of the stuff Megan does (bear in mind I am not a trained eye) although I'd rather she didn't have the silly name. I'd probably go there for a tattoo if I didn't think I'd end up having to watch a staged argument at some point. Also, again, untrained eye but I caught a repeat of LA Ink a few days ago and the overall quality of the work on NY Ink seems to me to be a lot higher.

I wonder if Ink Masters are going to have a medical emergency every week, they're two for two at the moment.

Sad to say I found that article a few weeks ago and it claimed that she never got around to actually tattooing in the apprenticeship. I told my wife even before that, I bet she has apprenticed elsewhere, especially when I saw the tattoo she did on herself. It wasn't the best effort, but clearly not the first tattoo she had put on. I don't bother denying watching it anymore.

well he kept yelling how awesome his Black n Grey work was, then he rushed a backpiece in 4 hours with horrible shading and oliver called him out on it. Every new episode i watch i feel disgusted that i watched it start to finish but it's like a carcrash where you can't look away. This is just a carcrash with Oliver Peck being awesome at the side

I honestly thought that the producers would let that clown stay on for a while, for 'better television'.

I guess at a certain point they have to acknowledge that some poor dumbass is going to be walking around with this horrible work on their body forever, and they have to balance good tv with damage limitation.

Did they have a medical emergency this ep?

ok guys should i get great value coffee or gourmet french coffee flown in from columbia?

just a guess

More like you have a choice between an awesome local coffee shop that cares about it's customers, does incredible things with site-roasted coffee beans, and knows your name vs. Starbucks because it's fast, you look bougie carrying the cup, and random celebrities get coffee there.

I'd like to credit Louis CK for this brilliant analogy @ 5:56 (*Language, so use headphones); check out parts 2 and 3, too :