That girl Lea kicked ass this past week! I was shocked actually.

She did a nice tattoo, for sure.

I find it hard to believe that the other two were actually worried about getting sent home. I guess you gotta be worried with that kind of money on the line.

I think it depends on what type of tattoo they are expected to do from here out. If they keep picking styles that allow Shane to do black and grey or realistic work, I see him winning. Would love to see a Japanese Challenge.

I agree. I'm rooting for Shane since I have a tattoo from him but out of fairness I'd like to see him do something out of his comfort zone. And he's obviously very good at what he does but he's also a little on the cocky side...I guess he's earned that, though. I loved it when he told that blonde girl her fireman's helmet tattoo was "shit."

I agree. I'm rooting for Shane since I have a tattoo from him but out of fairness I'd like to see him do something out of his comfort zone. And he's obviously very good at what he does but he's also a little on the cocky side...I guess he's earned that, though. I loved it when he told that blonde girl her fireman's helmet tattoo was "shit."

I think Shane is leading the pack now, and he seems to have taken the role of asshole in the house since Al left. His beveled star was bad ass though withe the double outline. I dont care what they thought of the color in it. The critera for the challenge was accurate line work and killed everybody else in that regard. Besides, the client picked the color.

James Vaughn specializes in Japanese, but i dont like his style much. I thought Shanes koi was pretty damn cool, even though they said the tail was too small.

I've never seen the show,but for the sake of All that is Sacred, I wish this thread would die and maybe we'll pretend it never happened.It all makes me think of ''Uncle Ernie'' in ''Tommy'' ,....''fiddle about,fiddle about'' these TV chairman could give a rats ass about tattoos or anyone associated with it. just another project. you don't have to eat what they serve, just turn your head and walk away.

i'm convinced that there could be a show where people compete to smash crap with their feet and people would watch it. this week was exciting as bob jumped in the lead during the dog doo challenge, but wait till you see the shocking twist that's in store for the contestants next week as they take on elephant dung! be prepared for an unexpected ending in which amazing revelations will occur and quick camera cuts will happen as intense music builds, the anticipation...who will win? -time for a commercial....."come down zombietown where we're having a blowout your brains sale" "buy more lame crap to fill up your empty life and messy house" "dont forget to like us on facebook"

aaaaaahhhhhh..........''can you smell the smell,its coming from over there''-Crass @79' ...around 13 yrs ago I had an idea for a intraweb site ''kittyshitz'',you know where im going. I especially like ''buy more crap....etc''. ''dont forget to like us on facebook'' damn Allen thats frikin hilarious.I'm confused about how people complete college with no critical thinking courses. you must not have to take that to get a ''I'm gonna rule the world and I don't care about anything but me ,me,me...degree''.

i'm convinced that there could be a show where people compete to smash crap with their feet and people would watch it. this week was exciting as bob jumped in the lead during the dog doo challenge, but wait till you see the shocking twist that's in store for the contestants next week as they take on elephant dung! be prepared for an unexpected ending in which amazing revelations will occur and quick camera cuts will happen as intense music builds, the anticipation...who will win? -time for a commercial....."come down zombietown where we're having a blowout your brains sale" "buy more lame crap to fill up your empty life and messy house" "dont forget to like us on facebook"

Unless he's Percy Water's grandson I kinda don't give a sh#t. Yeah , I guess It's called ,curmudgeon? I was talkin to GTC the other night ,I love the man,so I call him for inspiration, just his voice does it for me, and Ink Masters never came up in our conversation.hhhhmmmm???

At the Philly tattoo convention yesterday, they made sure to announce over the PA system that Al Fliction was in the house.

All the amazing tattooers there this weekend, and Al gets a shoutout.

Here's what some old mate said on another tattoo website "i think thias show is much better than the other reality drama bullshit ink shows even though ill tune in when there on. BUT I CANNOT STAND THAT ASSHOLE OLIVER PECK WITH HIS FUCKING TOOTHPICK 24/7. the dude just seems like such a douchebag sucking on a toothpick in every fucking scene. and he is nowhere near the level of artistry as woods or o'neill so for him to be judging these guys is retarded. he only does traditional and its not even that good. i would never get a tattoo from him based soley on the reason of the toothpick and the fact i can probably get just as good traditional work from a local shop. FUCK OLIVER PECK. "

"....blah blah blah... FUCK OLIVER PECK. "

That's because your old mate makes his opinions based on the internet and tv shows, not the real world.

He obviously has never seen Oliver take walk-ins all day and totally nail every single tattoo drawing, regardless of style in less than 15 minutes. Then execute every tattoo, regardless of style, cleanly, quickly and accurately without rock star attitude.

Just to make this clear, Oliver manages to give walk-in customers what they want and make a great tattoo that he can be happy with and other tattooers will appreciate. Think about that for a minute... walk-in customers who don't give a shit who he is... and just want a tattoo they can like.... great tattoos... It's a rare talent among tattooers and even more rare among 'artists' who make tattoos.

Making great tattoos, making customers happy and having a great time while being so fucking cool to everyone else in the room and helping tattooers less experienced than him, yeah, fuck that guy. I'd hate for the guy who does my awesome tattoo to have a toothpick, like ewwww, gross, totally not cool.

thank you.....

That's because your old mate makes his opinions based on the internet and tv shows, not the real world.

He obviously has never seen Oliver take walk-ins all day and totally nail every single tattoo drawing, regardless of style in less than 15 minutes. Then execute every tattoo, regardless of style, cleanly, quickly and accurately without rock star attitude.

Just to make this clear, Oliver manages to give walk-in customers what they want and make a great tattoo that he can be happy with and other tattooers will appreciate. Think about that for a minute... walk-in customers who don't give a shit who he is... and just want a tattoo they can like.... great tattoos... It's a rare talent among tattooers and even more rare among 'artists' who make tattoos.

Making great tattoos, making customers happy and having a great time while being so fucking cool to everyone else in the room and helping tattooers less experienced than him, yeah, fuck that guy. I'd hate for the guy who does my awesome tattoo to have a toothpick, like ewwww, gross, totally not cool.