You should've found the mic and '98 ODBed that shit

"... I want y'all to know that Inkmasters is for the children. No disrespect, Miami Ink is good, but Inkmasters is the best. This is Shawn Porter, PEACE."

This playing out in my head is friggin' hilarious*

*hilarious being said the same way as Dave Chappelles' son when talking about Nick Cannon

this is no lie, I have a friend who saw my portraitish tattoo of my daughter and said "thats cool, I didnt know you had tattoos. I would only get a portrait from kat von dee"

That kind of happened to me today. Two people I know were talking about a messed up tattoo one girl had done (in her kitchen by her boyfriend) and how she needed to get it fixed. The other girl then professed her love for Ami James first and Kat Von Dee because such great portraits and that she needed a tattoo. She then asked the girl with the fucked up tattoo, if her scratcher boyfriend could do one on her. I about lost my shit, but the kept it together long enough to say "I wonder why Kat Von Dee doesn't tattoo out of her kitchen, maybe it would look as good as her tattoo" Then I had to walk away.

You know what show I would watch religiously? "To Catch a Scratcher"- Follow a professional tattooer and a health department representative as they meet-up with Craigslist kitchen scratchers and expose them on live TV.

Network producers- PM me for my billing information.

Make sure there is plenty of time for the kitchen magician to spout off about how great their tattoos are and all the excuses for why they don't tattoo in a shop before the gig is up and they realize they are going to jail.

You know what show I would watch religiously? "To Catch a Scratcher"- Follow a professional tattooer and a health department representative as they meet-up with Craigslist kitchen scratchers and expose them on live TV.

Have to have a part where the scratcher and the three hundred pound juggalo he was in the middle of carving 'sykopathetik' into try to pick a fight with everyone on the show. That's reality gold, even if it happens every time.

I watched Jack R and Brian Everett do portraits in a motel room about 20 yrs ago ,after a car show in Nor Cal,that made these peoples portraits look like they need to keep drawing.I remember in the middle of it all they asked me to run up the highway about 10 miles, in my custom 64' chopped and shaved Cadillac I built, to go and get more A&D from the gas station in, Buellton? No It was Santa Nella, ''Split Pea Anderson's''. An honor. Using the internet as reference still freaks me out.Most of the people I deal with lately can't figure out how usually,I don't use reference, I suck it out of thier heads and draw it on thier skin.

That kind of happened to me today. Two people I know were talking about a messed up tattoo one girl had done (in her kitchen by her boyfriend) and how she needed to get it fixed. The other girl then professed her love for Ami James first and Kat Von Dee because such great portraits and that she needed a tattoo. She then asked the girl with the fucked up tattoo, if her scratcher boyfriend could do one on her. I about lost my shit, but the kept it together long enough to say "I wonder why Kat Von Dee doesn't tattoo out of her kitchen, maybe it would look as good as her tattoo" Then I had to walk away.

OK..... My girlfriend....Shannan....has got me watching this crap now.I think the newest ones,last night.These people are all well above what you see coming out of your ''average '' middle America Tattoo shop. Although the prosthetic painting looked like crap to me.But,I stick with my earlier comments about TV producers. F@#in Vampires. They won't stop till they destroy all that is sacred.

I really expected Lea to go before Bili, but these old-schoolers really appreciate Traditional Americana. So Bili got the boot. i was really surprised to see what Josh did this week.

I'm sure Billy's constant arguing, eye rolling, head shaking, and excuses didn't help. He did get some sucky clients, I mean canvases, but you play the hand you're dealt.

Sort of unrelated but I've now seen 2 different people from Inked Magazine (which I don't read) on these shows and they seem to be lacking substantial tattoo work

Ha! I noticed that as well. The art director from Inked on the first episode had one tattoo on his right bicep that I could make out.