I'll be watching that, but only because I'm a copywriter at an agency.

Correction: I am a beautiful copywriter.

Saw the commercial for that.. I think I blacked out a little, luckily didn't toss the TV out the window. It's exactly what people at agencies need, more nonsense to inflate their egos and make them even more money.. I don't understand why we insist on celebrating the rich and talentless. A show about my previous 9-5 (8:30-7 on a good day, actually) would be the most mind-numbing depressing show of all time. They obviously woulda made it about my old boss, who drove his orange lambo to and from work every day and had a new Ed Hardy shirt for each day of the week. And aside from making money hand over fist, he also "designed some tattoos" for friends. IUHGKRGIRUEKLQWAGHhhhhhh anyway..

In conclusion, hogg, yes, you are a beautiful copywriter.

Okay, this is a Ink Master thread, but has anyone watched Best Ink on Oxygen? It's like Jersey Shore meets Ink Master, and all the drama of [insert city name] Ink all rolled into one!

At least Dave Navarro is heavily tattooed. This show, we have an alt model (non tattooer!) as a judge, and an American Idol contestant with some script on her back as a host!

Something's definitely off... but I'm just gonna keep watching because I like self-torture.

Go ahead and watch too, I wonder if you guys can stand it...

I could tolerate Ink Masters because it was mildly entertaining, and it had a couple good artists on it. But Best Ink has to be the worst show I have ever seen in my life. It's about as tolerable as Teen Mom, which makes me want to throw stuff through my TV. That said, I do usually catch the last few minutes of the later replays to see if "Triple X Jess" has been eliminated yet (hoping every time that she is). Seriously though, worst show ever.

@Patriot Ink Tattoo, highlight the following text to know who won (in case some don't want to know):

SPOILER

Shane won, although I think Tommy had the better tattoos in the finale.

Best Ink seems to have a little less drama, maybe...I can't not watch these shows, don't know what it is. They're obviously bad, but I'm so starved for tattoo content...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...